ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don´t let us wasting time with endless and useless discussions!

Better let us find out to wich other cam side all the "nude" people from camerades go !!!

8)

For me, personally, your suggestion is a non-starter because I won't ever visit that site again...no matter who asks me to.  (and, frankly, J won't allow me to do so even if I wanted to)

strange you know all about a site you dont and cant visit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you full of sh*t jojo and you know nothing !

I have to wonder, vision1, if you are really so unintelligent as to think my statement is strange.  Perhaps you should consider that, while I won't and can't visit camarades, that doesn't mean that I haven't or never visited the site.  Now, I won't say I know ALL about the site, but I will say that I know a LOT about the site and, if you've bothered to really read this thread, among others, you should know that I am perfectly capable and willing to ask questions about the site...with a resulting increase in knowledge about it.

Frankly, vision1, this post of yours has only reinforced my previous suspicion that you were a crass, uncouth idiot to the point that I can just about say it is a certainty that you are a crass, uncouth idiot.

I visited the site once when it was still ww.com and probably the last day it operated, because when I was bored and tried to get back a couple of days later it was gone.

I only found out about the new log in details last week flicking thru unread cc posts, I found this thread. Much to my surprise, my account still worked.

As for JoJo's description of the site I have to say that he described exactly what I saw, almost down to the last camera. Spooky eh? Or maybe an intelligent guess based on previous knowledge of what used to be there and how the news rules might impact.

Intelligent. Look the word up vision1. And by the way, maybe you had better add Australian to your list.