ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Guest vision1

renzo do i look bothered ? no i speak the truth if you dont like it then tough  you was so ugly when you was born the midwife slapped your mother !!!. so do one freek

i didnt know you knew my mother . at least i knew my father !!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Vision1

But this night when Ann did belly dancing with her Hoola Hoop, The 200 people watching, maybe they wanted to see just a bit of gymnastics?

In parentheses. if you have to insult Renzo, I think that on this site is not interesting to anyone.

Not even to me.

Guest vision1

renzo i dont answer to you . you are nothing .

and for porfolio keep your hacking to yourself your as bad as the rest of the castaways here .

all lowlifes .

For vision1.

You're such a dick head came into the world when your mother stood with her ​​legs spread in the middle of the street and all spit in his hole.

The insults must necessarily be part of your speeches.

Unfortunately you have found a site where you do not censor the insults.

And you're enjoying this way.

I believe "J" when he says you're renzo simply because you the have the odd habit of referring to women as "him". I don't know how you justify or explain that, it's a really odd trait, and I don't think the language barrier explains it. How do you explain it? I've literally never seen that in any other writing other than renzos and your own. 

For vision1.

You're such a dick head came into the world when your mother stood with her ​​legs spread in the middle of the street and all spit in his hole.

The insults must necessarily be part of your speeches.

Unfortunately you have found a site where you do not censor the insults.

And you're enjoying this way.

I believe "J" when he says you're renzo simply because you the have the odd habit of referring to women as "him". I don't know how you justify or explain that, it's a really odd trait, and I don't think the language barrier explains it. How do you explain it? I've literally never seen that in any other writing other than renzos and your own.

I don't know if they are the same person...really don't care.  But I have to say that I've seen Google Translate change pronouns from feminine to male often, so I don't think that's enough to make a connection between the two.

Guest vision1

If you had taken the time to study the post that renzo had put on admins page and other pages in the past and what he posted on his site about ww.com , and here about ww.com you will see that the same things are there.

reading between the lines / his own strange ideas / and demand of reply and the wording / and his thinking./

and has never answered to anything directly . its not rocket science.

come one ! anyone with a brain could see that instantly .renzo is saldobraso.

If you had taken the time to study the post that renzo had put on admins page and other pages in the past and what he posted on his site about ww.com , and here about ww.com you will see that the same things are there.

reading between the lines / his own strange ideas / and demand of reply and the wording / and his thinking./

and has never answered to anything directly . its not rocket science.

come one ! anyone with a brain could see that instantly .renzo is saldobraso.

"If you had taken the time..."

Now...why on earth would I have taken the time?

1.  I'm curious?  No, not curious at all.

2.  It's important?  Not really.

3.  Inquiring minds want to know?  Not THIS inquiring mind.

4.  THE WORLD WILL END TOMORROW IF I DON'T FIND OUT!!!  Nah....