Ilona moved to White's room? AWESOME (here's why)

Maybe - but it seems the room that Nora and Sara was in is for long timers (even though is wasn't this time with sara).  It appears to be the master bedroom - so to speak.

My guess is they have someone coming to replace Sara for longer and Ilona will leave after 30/60 days as others have. 

Its a shame because I like her spunk.  Wish kami and kristy and Ilona would live there a while .......

I believe Kristy and Ilona would have been a huge success!  Kristy would have eaten her alive lol.

If I were RLC  I would be cutting whatever deal I needed to so this would happen!  And as far as the visa issues go.  Someone said Kamila had to stay in Russia for a certain period but she was in the middle east for a few weeks so my guess is she can travel. Kristy too - where ever she is.

If I were RLC  I would be cutting whatever deal I needed to so this would happen!  And as far as the visa issues go.  Someone said Kamila had to stay in Russia for a certain period but she was in the middle east for a few weeks so my guess is she can travel. Kristy too - where ever she is.

If there was any chance to bring Kristy or Kamila back it wouldn't be until after the New Year. They would have to wait 6 months before they could apply for another Visa since their last visit.

There are pros and cons in both rooms. I like that the girl standing in the apartment moves to the room where Ilona now resides. This has happened every time. We can enjoy advantages of both rooms. I can only imagine Ilona lying on her back sideways the bed, like Kamila often, but without panties. In this room does not have window blinds so in the morning we will enjoy the color image.

In many cases, Ilona's old room is better and I really like that new girl will get it.