New girl Irma Split #1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an Irma vs Leora thread.

But I personally agree with Van. We've known Leora since she was shy.

And Irma will be gone soon.

Enjoy them while you can.

Maybe we will see a long time resident like Nora again. ... :) ... It is possible.

Maybe we will see a long time resident like Nora again. ... :) ... It is possible.

I doubt we Nora lovers will be fortunate. Anyway, the days of N&K living together on RLC and enjoying their teatro friends, wine and eating soup over intellectual conversation seem to be over. I always preferred to watch Nora being the "girl next door," and not the prima ballerina.

This particular apartment is simply different, but RLC has a good trio of girls in there right now, and it draws traffic for them (as well as a lot of comments here on CC), so we will just let it roll.

When all else fails, just see what new projects Super Maya is conducting. She's as real as real-life can get.

Until then, Irma is simply one interesting and very hot young lady, and the others are good eye-candy additions as well. IMHO.

Irma and Ilona In bath together again this is pissing me of that fake lesbian shit it is like kamila & Kristy all over again I thought this was all finished by it is back again it is like a storyline on rlc and they are told what to do

:doh: There is no lesbian thing going on between the two (like with K&K). Therefore there is also no "fake lesbian shit".  :headache: ...  If you do not like it just do not watch.

She practically begged Irma!! Not yet ... Not in the script!

My buddy called me and told me that shortly after the girls got home tonight that Anna pulled Irma into Irma's room like she wanted to do something but Irma blew her off.  So it sounds like to me that Ilona & Anna might not be the holdout here.

all i can see for the moment in this appartment during this last days look soo fake with not natural comportment,

there is just the tits of irma have natural comportment in this place

My buddy called me and told me that shortly after the girls got home tonight that Anna pulled Irma into Irma's room like she wanted to do something but Irma blew her off.  So it sounds like to me that Ilona & Anna might not be the holdout here.

Are you 100% sure that you have not paid RLC premium membership? You buddy told you a lot of things also when K&K lived there, and almost in real time  ::)

I agree! Only watch this if you want to watch. The girls, even if they did touch would not necessarily be lesbian anyway. Maybe bicurious or just having fun. Or if one were to be cynical, putting on a show. I don't know if we will ever know, but still fun to watch. And by the way, K & K never really did anything, but what got everyone enthralled with them was their relationship which was close at times and the possibility of something happening. We literally fell in love with them such that many of us so wanted them to come back some time. But it will never happen. They moved on. Now, with these girls, so have we!