Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#3

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever thinks there is racism going on here, please feel free to leave. No one is going to stop posting because you get offended looking in the mirror at yourself.

What I'm trying to say in a nice way is STFU.    :shithappens:

I would hope that whoever is moderating this thread, would discourage anything mentioned about race.  It doesn't belong here..or anywhere.

What's racist about the statement you are referring to? Although we all do have different views on what constitutes being racist I suppose and must respect others views.

What's racist about the statement you are referring to? Although we all do have different views on what constitutes being racist I suppose and must respect others views.

I think to give for nickname, the name of a slave  to the first black guest in RLC could be interpreted as a kind of racism. Perhaps if he was named "Will Smith", "Dwyane Wade" or "Andy Cole", some people in this forum didnt react.

Personnally i dont care

I think to give for nickname, the name of a slave  to the first black guest in RLC could be interpreted as a kind of racism. Perhaps if he was named "Will Smith", "Dwyane Wade" or "Andy Cole", some people in this forum didnt react.

Personnally i dont care

Missed any reference to Slave. Yes slight overtones I suppose, but, I would not think offensive after all the term is still used in the Media, Films Mainstream and underground. Personally I would not think the word racists, insulting perhaps, depending on the content it is used.

The board administration considers it as neither. If you are offended, too bad, if not, good for you. It's a very diverse world that we live in.

In other words, Deal with it or leave. We don't change an entire board to pacify a small minority that can't cope with reality.

The board administration considers it as neither. If you are offended, too bad, if not, good for you. It's a very diverse world that we live in.

In other words, Deal with it or leave. We don't change an entire board to pacify a small minority that can't cope with reality.

Good, will that will be that then. Back to their sex, erm, daily lives.

Some call them Hookah pipes for smoking flavored tobaccos. I call it a bong. Used for smoking weed back in the day. Fill it with wine and it mellowed the smoke. Just don't drink it or save it for more than a day or so. It'll start to smell like a ripe sewer.

Some call them Hookah pipes for smoking flavored tobaccos. I call it a bong. Used for smoking weed back in the day. Fill it with wine and it mellowed the smoke. Just don't drink it or save it for more than a day or so. It'll start to smell like a ripe sewer.

Yea now you mention it, main use - smoking weed, which I presume they were not as not much happened after that.