Videos

Guest water

Guest JoJoGunne1

Hi Jo, this happens when I click download window.

Tried several times already !!!

Thank you if you can fix it.

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Suggestions:

Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?

©2013 Google - Google Home

I don't know what to tell you.  I've tried the link again and it works fine, but I'm using Opera...I don't use Chrome.  Perhaps you should try a different browser?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis, clear your browser cache and redownload the file. that should fix it. The problem is definitely on your end; the files can be downloaded and work without a problem.

Guest JoJoGunne1

Thanks Jimbos, it's OK now.

Thanks Jo for video too. (Is Opera working better than Chrome ?)

I've never used Chrome, so I can't compare them.

shrug...

I've been using Opera for years...I'm comfortable with it...see no reason to change.

For the odd site I run across that doesn't work with Opera...I'm looking at YOU, Nvidia...I switch to IE.

Jo says  " For the odd site I run across that doesn't work with Opera...I'm looking at YOU, Nvidia...I switch to IE. "

What does it mean ???

Guest JoJoGunne1

Jo says  " For the odd site I run across that doesn't work with Opera...I'm looking at YOU, Nvidia...I switch to IE. "

What does it mean ???

Nvidia has a feature that will inspect my system and determine if my graphics card drivers are up to date...but that feature only works with Firefox and IE...not with Opera.

I play computer games.  I have two Nvidia 680 graphics cards in my $3500.00 system.  I like to keep the graphics drivers up to date at all times.  Nvidia makes it a hassle for me.

Guest watcher

caught it this morn !

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great catch keep them Cumming ;)