Videos

Guest water

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt think they were going to do anything he changed into shorts and did her back rub i figured he would go back to gaming well damn i was wrong he went into undercover lover mode lol

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

sorry it is what it is

i didnt think they were going to do anything he changed into shorts and did her back rub i figured he would go back to gaming well damn i was wrong he went into undercover lover mode lol

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

sorry it is what it is

nice 1 Clg

What do y'all think about the DailyMotion videos?  Would you rather see an embedded video than have to download the video?

I've created a DailyMotion account and can go the embed route instead of the Mediafire method.

I think it could be nice. Maybe you could try this with the next vid you'll record.

What do y'all think about the DailyMotion videos?  Would you rather see an embedded video than have to download the video?

I've created a DailyMotion account and can go the embed route instead of the Mediafire method.

I use it only for shower/bath vids

I wouldn't upload any sex vids there since they reject any hardcore sex, mediafire is much better choice

I wouldn't upload any sex vids there since they reject any hardcore sex, mediafire is much better choice

Oh...I guess I should have read the TOS.  ;D

I'm uploading today's Lina and Mark right now.  Will they ban me?

Oh...I guess I should have read the TOS.  ;D

I'm uploading today's Lina and Mark right now.  Will they ban me?

I'm not sure, the other thing is the video has to be re-encoded so if the quality was low it's even worse after the conversion.