Videos

Guest water

What do y'all think about the DailyMotion videos?  Would you rather see an embedded video than have to download the video?

I've created a DailyMotion account and can go the embed route instead of the Mediafire method.

I use it only for shower/bath vids

I wouldn't upload any sex vids there since they reject any hardcore sex, mediafire is much better choice

Oh...I guess I should have read the TOS.  ;D

I'm uploading today's Lina and Mark right now.  Will they ban me?

I'm not sure, the other thing is the video has to be re-encoded so if the quality was low it's even worse after the conversion.

Yeah...I see what you are talking about.  After encoding, it really looks kind of crappy.  I deleted it.

I've read the TOS and it seems they won't monitor all the videos, but if someone reports it they will check it out and remove it if it has hardcore or other stuff against their rules.  So, I'll follow your lead and use it for non-objectionable stuff.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jojogunne !!

I don't know if you're awake but they are in a nice session of 69....!!!

I don't if you can record it...

I'm recording it now.

I don't really pay too much attention to this couple because:

1.  I never know when they are likely to be having sex.

2.  They use the blankets way too much.

But nothing much is going on in the other apartments and I just happened to check these two.  I'll have a video for you in a bit.

These two are strange.

They were going at it...then they stopped.  Heck, I though they were done and that he had actually cum inside her for once.  Unfortunately, I screwed up the video.  But then...they start at it again.  Well, I got most of it.  It'll be uploaded in a bit.