Videos

Guest water

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wacky

This is the 1st time I can make a video of Alina and Anton and colorful!

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don 't mean to be rude but how come when I click to download, Security warns there is a virus found ???

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don 't mean to be rude but how come when I click to download, Security warns there is a virus found ???

Some firewall shows this message, but I will check my computer, thanks for the warning!

Some firewall shows this message, but I will check my computer, thanks for the warning!

Wacky Hey, I checked my computer and found no virus, including downloaded the video with the internet safe and detected no threat!

A well-made video, acerikrion.  Thank you.

It was nice to see Alina be the aggressor for once.

Guest Ruffah

This is that girlfriend taking a bath.

You should fast forward to the 5:00 minute mark.

(The Daily Motion Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

mediafire link please?  :)

This is that girlfriend taking a bath.

You should fast forward to the 5:00 minute mark.

mediafire link please?  :)

Here it is.

those downloads are showing a virus or malicios material.

If you are talking about the Mediafire links, I seriously doubt you hits are valid.  Mediafire is a well-known and established file storage site.  I've been using them for about two month and I have never gotten a hit from my anti-virus protection. 

I have Win8, I use Bitdefender, Avast and once in a while I run Spybot S&D.  My computer is virus free.