This Apartment! Split #2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually they will run out of K&K emulations and come up with their own stuff!

Is it time again that you no longer can hold back with the senseless gripe? ... That was fast.  :( ... How are you become such a grouch. ... Too bad for you.  :-\

Is it time again that you no longer can hold back with the senseless gripe? ... That was fast.  :( ... How are you become such a grouch. ... Too bad for you.  :-\

Excuse me but that wasn't a gripe at all, simply stating the facts!  You tell me one thing they haven't done to emulate K&K and I'll shutup!

Excuse me but that wasn't a gripe at all, simply stating the facts!  You tell me one thing they haven't done to emulate K&K and I'll shutup!

When the girls brush their teeth, take a shower, walk, dance, eat, have fun, are angry, are happy, .... all this is no emulation. All this can be a part of what is apartment is about. ... It is as if you would say that we all emulate the live of others, because we do thinks other people have done before. But this do not need to be the case.

Is is too easy. ... Come on. ... You just want to complain about someting. ... Simply a grouch.  :-\ ... Too bad for you. :(

When the girls brush their teeth, take a shower, walk, dance, eat, have fun, are angry, are happy, .... all this is no emulation. All this can be a part of what is apartment is about. ... It is as if you would say that we all emulate the live of others, because we do thinks other people have done before. But this do not need to be the case.

Is is too easy. ... Come on. ... You just want to complain about someting. ... Simply a grouch.  :-\ ... Too bad for you. :(

Whatever you say MrBox, you're always right.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you sir!

No idea who pays the electric bill but they constantly leave all the lights and TV on when no one is around. Maybe they need spanked for that  :yes:

Are you going to administer the spanking?  I understand what you are saying but sometimes when I'm in the mood to watch something I don't understand, I tune into Ilona/Irma/Anna tv.  It helps pass the time LOL.