This Apartment! Split #2

Tenéis toda la razón, yo no soy abonado y agradezco mucho que haya suscriptores que se tomen la molestia de colgar fotografías y videos cuando no tendrían porqué hacerlo, gracias a ellos podemos ver muchas escenas que de otra forma solo podríamos imaginar. Sirva esta discusión como excusa para agradecérselo.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Box, I have to agree with what you say (not the stuff about dfCcap, I don't get involved with these disputes). If someone does not like spending the money and thinks it is foolish to be watching these girls, don't  pay or watch! It is fantasy, not reality. So what! We enjoy it, so don't take away our enjoyment! I watch these apartments with open eyes. I know there is some scripting or plays to the camera. But it is like that with any reality show, tv show or movie. There is always acting. Query, do the people who heavily critique these sites ever read fiction books? I read spy novels. Nothing is real, nothing is true. Yet, I enjoy it nevertheless.  Like I said before, do you know what is real? Reality! Get off these fantasy sites and live reality then!

I for one can not imagine why someone would criticize anyone for the way they choose to spend their money.

The contempt in the messages posted by someone here that his views are somehow superior or that he has knowledge that we don't regarding RLC's or any of these girls action is just ridiculous. 

Each person here chooses to spent their money in the way they want.  Period.  It is no one else's business and  to have to be berated about it constantly by the same continuous "opinion" gets tiring. 

I for one can not imagine why someone would criticize anyone for the way they choose to spend their money.

The contempt in the messages posted by someone here that his views are somehow superior or that he has knowledge that we don't regarding RLC's or any of these girls action is just ridiculous. 

Each person here chooses to spent their money in the way they want.  Period.  It is no one else's business and  to have to be berated about it constantly by the same continuous "opinion" gets tiring.

certains sont jaloux de ce qu'ils n'ont pas!!! alors ils cherchent à en dégouter les autres!!!

some are jealous of what they do not !!! then they seek to disgust others !!! :D :D :D

How can I "lke" this twice?  :yes:

My Apologies in advance for the following, but once it popped into my head it wouldn't go away (also probably not going to work well for non-English speakers, for which I also apologise):

"Knock-knock". "Who's there?"  "Ilona" "Ilona who?" "Come stay with me, I'm all Iloana here since the other girls moved out"

"Knock-knock". "Who's there?"  "Irma" "Irma who?" "Irma gonna come and stay with you like you asked"

"Knock-knock". "Who's there?"  "Anna" "Anna who?" "Yet Annother girl to keep you company"

Happy holidays :)