Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, Julia has a cold. She just smiled for the first time since I have seen her. Akira being shown the apartment layout? I think he may stay with Natasha as a trial run. Must have broken up with Charlie (a real shame). I think Christy will come back to Tver once Ivo's friend is about to come (maybe by the end of the week). Apartment at Voro is almost morose. Any thoughts, anyone?

Yadevol, yes, there is nothing but constant ironies here! Akira looks about as happy as a log! And how must he feel having to make it with the girl that probably broke up his relationship with Charlie. I would rather have seen Natasha get a different guy. And Julia and Natasha constantly cleaning the house, I guess because Akira is moving in (I see his bags). But , Julia and Gavin are still cold towards each other. You are married for god's sake, work it out, make up!

Another thought and I agree this is an odd place to raise it, but has anyone else noticed that the men do almost none of the housework (apart from lifting their feet for the vacuum). Ivor changes lightbulbs and move furniture but that's it.

That's true, yadevol. BTW, Gavin is being a real dick towards Julia! He won't talk to her. Swallow your fucking pride, man, and make up. She tries to get his attention, but nothing works. This is a married couple? I am married and we have had arguments. But we don't stay mad at each other and not talk to each other. And they are newlyweds! They should be fucking every other minute! I don't like to see this. And Akira is one of the most self absorbed guys ever! Get off the fucking phone and talk to Natasha or Julia at least. Or better yet, talk with Gavin!