Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

Saw a lot of German between unsy and Jabbath, who live near each other in Germany. Which I knew what was being said.

I talked about Christy's behaviour. I said that she will put herself out of the projekt, if she don't stop being anti social. Yesterday, they all had fun, except of Christy. She was like an outsider, the whole evening.

2015-12-20%20%2817%29_0.jpg

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked about Christy's behaviour. I said that she will put herself out of the projekt, if she don't stop being anti social. Yesterday, they all had fun, except of Christy. She was like an outsider, the whole evening.

2015-12-20%20%2817%29_0.jpg

..not only yesterday...

There is no conceit around here, is there?  :poke:

Of course not! :P

The truth is, I was far away from being a good student and most of the teacher's hated me but some of my best friends here in Germany are Americans.

Nothing better than talk with english natives to improve your english, plus, they are pretty cool guys.

I always enjoy their company :)

Unsy, I enjoy the company of you and Jabbath too. I am fascinated to learn a bit about people from different countries. Us Americans tend to do that less than Europeans. And you are not conceited! And the stuff about Christy, so true. Read some of my posts from late last night about her. I posted a synopsis of her time in VV.