Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is going on? Does anyone know if Julia and Gavin made up? They seem to talk to each other but seem cold to each other. He is just lying in bed at 7:30 pm. And Akira is in Voro!!!!! WTF!!!! Did he and Charlie break up and he is coming into Voro with Natasha? And Christy still out, huh. Unsy, cassy, please someone tell me what is going on? I saw Julia and Gavin have a major fight this morning where she grabbed his arm and he pushed her on the bed, then left angrily I think to get her some medicine. I think maybe she wasn't feeling well and woke him to get her some medicine.

WTF is going on? Does anyone know if Julia and Gavin made up? They seem to talk to each other but seem cold to each other. He is just lying in bed at 7:30 pm. And Akira is in Voro!!!!! WTF!!!! Did he and Charlie break up and he is coming into Voro with Natasha? And Christy still out, huh. Unsy, cassy, please someone tell me what is going on? I saw Julia and Gavin have a major fight this morning where she grabbed his arm and he pushed her on the bed, then left angrily I think to get her some medicine. I think maybe she wasn't feeling well and woke him to get her some medicine.

Everything is fine between Gavin and Julia, he was just tired when he came home, so he went to bed.

Akire brought a small bag. Doesn't look like he will stay long, if he stays, of course.

Thanks, unsy. You had to see their fight this morning. First time I ever saw them fight, argue or anything. She was crying a bit. The atmosphere in Voro now seems awkward and not real good. I don't think Julia and Gavin really made up yet but they do talk. Not like Gavin to hang out by himself. Akira being there seems  real strange. Natasha just playing house, Julia looks bummed. Did someone die there in Voro, lol?