Tver - Split 3

yadevol

And I bet even with her ignoring them, they're still going to continue to pester her.

some one was asking for ivo to say hi hi to them, i find it weird and stupid keep asking her about vv or other members of vv, that is her private show, if she ignoring those questions people should get the hint and stop keep asking and enjoy her show or go watch vv.  :idk: ::)

personally i dont care for her show.

And I bet even with her ignoring them, they're still going to continue to pester her.

Come on mr1010, are you gonna tell us you didn't go on that site and ask her at least one question about VV?

People will keep getting up her arse until she quits her shows altogether and we'll be left with nothing to watch in Tver again. Then they'll go back to bitching and moaning that Tver is boring  :doh:

Snaky, I think you meant miscvoyeur. And no, I don't even go to see her on her site. She doesn't attract me that much and too old for a "seventeen" site! And I don't communicate with VV participants at all. In fact, I am not even as involved anymore with  VV, they are losing me. I have like 23 days left this month. If there new changes don't do it for me, then we will see what I do.

Could be, yadevol. Let's hope they don't succeed. I thought Akira was supposed to leave today, yet he is still here in Tver. But Sender seems gone along with his friends. I think Akira will stay over in Tver one last night along with Nikky. Tomorrow we should see major changes! Hallelujah!

Nikky trying to entice Akira in Tver. Hoping for a last second reprieve of the death sentence by the Governor? Only chance for them is if she pulls out his cock right there in the light in front of the cameras and deep throats his cock and takes a facial! And then fucks him later in the light. But  you know what will happen. With the lights off later, she will fuck him under the covers!

No, they have to be gone!