Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Unsy pal, you know I  like tweaking you a little, lol!!

And yeah you should come back buddy! RLC isn't too bad now. Used to be boring but they have better people for the most part with a lot of action. And the girls are the best!!!

If you come back, you can be on some of  my rlc cc forums! Maybe one day I can mod you, lol! Stay in line bud or its the ban hammer!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I did see Alina the last month or two before she left. And Alma and Diane and Efim. They were good. Then RLC got some bad people who just took advantage of free rent. Now they have Nelly and Zoya and Masha and Adriana, all good. And of course queen Leora is still here, the masturbation queen of all time!!

And apparently, Tver playing oldies but goodies tonight, bringing back the good party people there.

We should contact VV people and ask if we can play online poker with them. At least that would be fun! And certainly better than camming. If party girls decide to run their hands up and down their bodies that would be good too!

blonde girl and skinny girl i don't expect anything from them, ivo and sonia ut does'nt matter what the do, blonde guy he is like a child, jacky and bf they will finish in the shower room. so exept a lesbo show between petra and kristy or petra and nelly which will be exciting, nothing gonna happen tonight :bang head:

but with 3 other men, the script would be different. massage girl i'm sure she would finish in the shower with one of them, and nelly, would spend all the night on her knees :nana:

So out of all the possibly available and much better choices of girls: Nelly, massage girl or Christy, it looks like the new guy is spending some alone time with Petra, the one girl I've been sick and tired of seeing naked for months now...

People will be spending the night over in Tver, which means the last shred of potential new hook ups will have to come in the form of girl-on-girl action. Even though I couldn't care less to see girls getting it on with each other, any combination of Nelly, Christy, or massage girl would be ok to see, which means we'll probably wind up with skinny unattractive girl and Petra...

Edit: scratch that, nothing extra is happening tonight.