Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Oh, I get it, unsy, a form of plan b birth control you take for one night when you have unprotected sex! We have that in America. The stupid conservatives want to stop young women from using it. So, they would rather they get pregnant and then get abortions????? Well that makes so much sense!!!

That explains why there aren't some pregnancies in VV.

I wonder if the Russian version of the birth control is very effective? The american one is.

Maybe I use the wrong english term, sorry for that. What I mean is some sort of spermicide.

You can bye it here in Germany and some women use it instead of pill/condom.

Oh, I get it, unsy, a form of plan b birth control you take for one night when you have unprotected sex! We have that in America. The stupid conservatives want to stop young women from using it. So, they would rather they get pregnant and then get abortions????? Well that makes so much sense!!!

That explains why there aren't some pregnancies in VV.

I wonder if the Russian version of the birth control is very effective? The american one is.

I count on all of your fellow citizens not to make Trump president. Although if he became president chancellor Merkel no longer will be the statesman(woman) with the worst haircut  :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe I use the wrong english term, sorry for that. What I mean is some sort of spermicide.

You can bye it here in Germany and some women use it instead of pill/condom.

Ich weiß was du meinst. Und weils so schön schäumt gibt es ja auch noch die Idioten die meinen man könnte mit Cola verhüten  :lmao:

Ich weiß was du meinst. Und weils so schön schäumt gibt es ja auch noch die Idioten die meinen man könnte mit Cola verhüten  :lmao:

Oh mann, ich hab mich immer noch nicht eingekriegt wegen Deiner Bemerkung über "Mutti's" Haarschnitt, lol.

Ja, ich glaube in Afrika wird oft Coke zur Verhütung benutzt, kein Wunder daß da ein Einzelkind quasi ein Wunder wäre ;)

Guden nacht, Jabbath and Unsy when you go to bed.

Spermicide is another possibility. Not as effective birth control as others. Can use it in conjunction with a diaphragm. But if they took a pill and they still get periods, has to be a form of one time birth control.

And pleeezze, Jabbath and Unsy, I pray we don't elect Trump!!!! It won't happen. When you turn off 60% of the electorate you can't win a general election. My 19 year old son is very involved in politics, is working for the Martin O'Malley democratic campaign! I doubt he will win, but I am voting for him. I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton but suspect she will be President. Then, Merkel will have another woman leader!

Guden nacht, Jabbath and Unsy when you go to bed.

Spermicide is another possibility. Not as effective birth control as others. Can use it in conjunction with a diaphragm. But if they took a pill and they still get periods, has to be a form of one time birth control.

And pleeezze, Jabbath and Unsy, I pray we don't elect Trump!!!! It won't happen. When you turn off 60% of the electorate you can't win a general election. My 19 year old son is very involved in politics, is working for the Martin O'Malley democratic campaign! I doubt he will win, but I am voting for him. I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton but suspect she will be President. Then, Merkel will have another woman leader!

i don't talk politics but what you say is so sad! thats all we need is another democratic president.  please don't respond because i'm not going to get into it with you over politics.  it is my opinion and take it at that please.