Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Petra wore out the new guy and then went and cockblocked ivor

Nope dont think she wanted to cockblock him. Something happened which drew all the attention of all three. They went straight into a meeting in the shower and are now in the living room discussing something

I missed the problems in Tver, Jabbath. Things look ok now. Why would Ivo try to make it with Petra? He knows she is fucking the new guy, has Sonia and hasn't even tried with Petra for a while. Curious! Maybe he was just joking around with her and she took it wrong? Or it is over something we don't know.

Wait, I see Petra out on sofa while new guy is in bed. That's odd. Maybe she can't sleep yet. Don't tell me there are problems in relationship between Petra and new guy! We finally get something good and.... Maybe it is nothing.

Oh, funny, Jabbath. I thought so. Petra knocked the fuck out of him and I guess was still worked up after sex so can't sleep yet. Ivo and Sonia are like clockwork, 3 am!

BTW, Jabbath, just so you know. When I was posting on Voro about Natasha and Akira in several play by play posts like you are now, timewarp said to me, "you know you are just responding to yourself in one liners.  Anything?" Not really nice, huh?

But listen I like what you are doing and see nothing wrong with it. Thank you for keeping us informed about Tver like I did with Voro. You are a good guy. Rather than mock you, I thank you and I thank other friends on these forums every day. Some people are just disrespectful!