Tver - Split 3

yadevol

I have basically given up on Natasha and Akira. Akira basically does not like her. She is a little sexy in Tver, but Akira could care less. Like that new guy is staying with Petra, he is good. Best thing that happened here for a while. And I agree with both  miscvoyeur and yadevol on Ivo and Sonia. They are boring but they have sex. That basically sums them up in a nutshell. But personally I love Sonia. Other than Petra, she is the most relentlessly smiling positive person on this site. She is a real person not fake. She likes fun but doesn't fake anything. Ivo I could take or leave, but she has tamed him and he does have lots of friends, though I wish he had female friends. Too bad Sonia or Petra don't have some they could bring here.

Maybe in a week or two we'll get several new people and Christy and this place will be cooking again. I will try to stay positive hereafter. I really don't give a crap about the cameras and didn't vote. First try and give us content, then worry about the cameras. Perhaps since they don't have the people, they try to placate us by fixing something!

Petra and new guy having sex. I'm happy for Petra, she obviously likes the guy, no fake there! I bet he and Petra signed a new Contract for them as a couple in Tver. So, we are good in Tver. But Voro is whole different story. You know what I think? Just get a good girl for Akira and a good guy for Natasha and Voro will be set. Don't keep Akira and Natasha paired anymore. Akira hates her and she doesn't want to have sex with him. I actually thought she was warming to him last night, but her firmly rejected her. Good for him. She is the ice princess. Who can warm the heart of the ice princess? I don't know my fairy tales anymore as my kids have grown, but some prince?

Looks like Sonia and Ivo might be moving into Akira's old bedroom. I think that would be a good idea. How bad must their backs be after sleeping and having sex on the pullout sofa for a long time? Good for them. Maybe VV is getting their act together at least in Tver.