Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Skinny unattractive girl all over new guy the same way she was all over Akira. Almost 7 am and these people are still up playing whatever it is they're playing. I wish they would go to sleep so I can find out what's going to happen between them and finally turn this damn website off for the night. Nelly and massage girl were kinda flirty with each other a little earlier in the night on a couple of occasions. It's a really long shot but it's better than nothing.

Actually I think Nelly likes blonde guy (Mr. Poker) who played with Petra earlier. Petra would certainly share with Nelly. And skinny girl all over Nelly (she is probably drunk).

But what happened to Jacky and Tobi tonight (she isn't sleeping in bed with him). And where did Christy go?

It looks like Nelly is going to sleep with massage girl. Still too early too be certain.

Edit: from the looks of it, it seems like Nelly is down to fool around but massage girl isn't interested. Could have sworn it would have been the other way around. Oh well.

Petra and the blonde guy had a 45 min session.Lots of finger banging,blowjobs and sex.What's interesting was the total awareness of cam angles by Petra.She deliberately hid EVERYTHING.

It was basically cover humping.May be the blonde guy was not comfortable.Looked like a big brother sex session.Good for Petra not for us members.

:idk:

Nelly is sleeping with two of the party girls, I didn't see who. I bet massage girl and skinny girl. Looks like she keeps talking and doesn't let them sleep. Does she ever stop yapping?

Meanwhile, Petra fucks blonde guy. I think she likes him. In Petra's world if she likes you as a friend and you can walk and have two legs, she fucks you, guy or girl! How many people have we seen her fuck so far? Ivo, Akira, Sender, Demid look alike, this blonde guy, Christy, Sonia, Nikky. She also sucked Phil, Messa, even Largo! I must have missed a few! How does she not have an STD?

And where is Christy? One of the hottest girls in VV and they have her doing solo shows and play with Petra. What a waste!

This place has basically degenerated into just couples who won't share and singles who are wasted, and the party people (I think I will call them "The Village People"). Friday nights are poker nights!

I think their big problem is finding good single russian guys who are good sexually with the single girls. How the fuck hard can it be? Wait, don't answer. When you have 2 of the pickiest people ever, like Nelly and Christy, nuff said! Petra certainly isn't picky.

That's the problem nack. The guests like blonde guy don't have to show the cameras anything. So it was basically for Petra and the guy. Like I said, Petra will fuck anybody she likes as a friend who has two legs and a cock!

That's the problem nack. The guests like blonde guy don't have to show the cameras anything. So it was basically for Petra and the guy. Like I said, Petra will fuck anybody she likes as a friend who has two legs and a cock!

Agreed,but the Demid-Lookalike couldn't care less about the cameras.There are no covers when they had sex.Blonde Guy is just like his sister.

Nelly is close. She never stops talking, never satisfied with sex, doesn't cum easily. At least she will have sex and doesn't hide from the cameras.

And Nack, you are right, blond guy is just like his hot sister, all bravado but won't do the act in front of the cameras. That scene by massage girl where she gave the handjob to Akira was one of most epic sex acts in VV history (even if we could hardly see it!). Tops in my book was the Christy seduction, blowjob and fuck of Messa that resulted in her being slashed by a glass by Nastya! Talk about your risky sex!!! And then there was the fuck of Christy by Ivo's friend. In that one Ivo's friend paid the price (cuts a mile long on his back from Christy's orgasms!).

Of course, if we want to go back further, how about the epic fucks and cum swallowing by Charlie in the early days! She was the best!

Aah, memories!