Voronezh - Split 11

yadevol

BTW, Sonia absolutely dotes on Akira. She tucked in his blanket over him, gave him like tea before. Sonia has become one of the nicest people in VV. I also like Petra, who helps all the girls. How could Ivo not fall for Sonia? I liked her when she was with Phil and although she rejected him she did in the best way. Not like Phil did to Christy which was nasty, ignoring her. And I think they all really missed Akira when he was gone.Maybe moving him to Voro isn't a bad thing after all. They come over to visit, mingling together the apartments.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me do one more guess here, maybe the reason  akira left before and they moved him here now  is  he had a fall out with petra . i haven't seen him talk to her when he and charlie came to visit and since he's back he only talk with sonia and ivo, also the reason she is not here and staying by herself at tver, after all she is the mother hen.

I don't think Christy is gone for good, snaky, just for a few days. If she was gone they'd fill her room at Tver. Christy has a health issue whatever that is, and I have the feeling he'll be back with Ivo's friend soon. Unsichtbarer heard a video chat after Christy left, with Ivo and he recognized Christy's and Ivo's friend talking to Ivo. Which means they are perhaps together and will be here in Tver once she is better and Ivo's friend is done with his exams. Thank god for that. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Christy! Moodiest person on the planet but place is not the same without her.

Nikky hiding from cameras? Great! I think Nataly will sleep in bed with Akira, but he is sicker than a door nail so she doesn't want light from her phone to wake him. Or maybe she doesn't want his cold, lol! And don't worry sat11, Petra just wanted alone time and Sonia and Ivo wanted to hang out with their sick bud. Petra loves Akira. I saw him back there yesterday for a bit and he playfully snapped her panties.

I know this wasn't an exciting day and I know I  have the rep (maybe deserved) of always wanting sex there, but I was actually happy just to see them all bond together. Oh hell, a Nataly deep throat of Akira would have been welcome! Haha! Poor guy is so sick, he wouldn't even notice her do it.

Oh, I meant to say, tallguy, you know I thought the same thing when I first saw Nikky. Looks a little like Nastya! But, I don't think at all personality wise. And I think Nataly is sleeping on sofa. Probably doesn't want to catch his cold. Good move, we don't need everyone sick. Of course, they all fucking hung out on his bed by his lifeless body before! So, maybe soon everyone except Greg (where the f... is he anyway?) and Petra will be sick.