Voronezh - Split 11

yadevol

First impresion is very good. i think this is quite  normal girl. She is working girl. this is what i got till now . i'm listening.  :) :) :)

Im almost 100% sure you will not see a lot of sex with this girl. oooo ok to early to say that :) :) :) :) :) :) it's only 15 min inside voro

when it comes to sex i wont be that much disappointed, thanks to J&G and netasha my expectation is very low in this apartment  :(

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets give her a week to get comfortable with the cameras, or they might have Christmas party soon if not new year party, normal people need that first step to let loose. you never know she might be a wild one, its always the quite ones. look nataly she looks wild and yet nothing so far.

Now hold on for a moment. Where is akira now? Did he miss bedroom??? I did see moving some of his things in other bedroom. But only now i'm aware he's sleeping in wrong bedroom!!! Correct???

i dont see him may be he was making space for the new girl and packed natalys things?? i think he has gone to bed.

well ivo is here to check his old budy's new toy, do you think he will approve?

Ok a few questions:

Who is that sleeping in the old room of Christy? Is Natasha gone, or did they change her name to Nikki? And why is Akira lying in the bed of the other room?

Edit: I just got two of my questions answered. Nikky doesn't look bad. Looks like she has a nice body. Also good that she's sleeping early because that means she'll be up late all night. Still doesn't explain why Akira is sleeping in the other room though.