Farewell to especially Nina and Kira Happy New Year 2016 my time is over

Guest Erik A.

Guest Erik A.

All good things come to an end and I had to say goodbye to the Five Home I have had access to the web, where Nina and Kira was the greatest experience.

To pits Modulators I would like to point out that ALL photograph from the same on their server located in the legislation as illegal.

I would like to say goodbye with a little fim with music that is out there on the web, it is a farewell to this Forum to Nina and Kira and RealLifeCam, and I have paid my for the pictures ..... I have not used cheats or otherwise cheated me access but paid the price.

I will remember the three months with various participants and not least, I never forget Nina with the magic smile, and Kira and their mutual friends ....

A minus was the language, but apart from that it's been an experience.

Now moderator might choose to delete my post, but I sincerely hope you let be, I was like to have been but for the first, it is not Free and second, there is more in my day ... but again I will miss not least Nina and Kira currently. keep in July apparently ....

Good luck, I have not followed the series due Sex for it is available anywhere on the web but due to the experience of another firewood ...

Very Happy New Year 2016 to all also participants here in this Forum.

Hope you continue to have the pleasure of Nina and Kira Please Erik A.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎25 at 4:17 PM, Erik A. said:

All good things come to an end and I had to say goodbye to the Five Home I have had access to the web, where Nina and Kira was the greatest experience.

To pits Modulators I would like to point out that ALL photograph from the same on their server located in the legislation as illegal.

I would like to say goodbye with a little fim with music that is out there on the web, it is a farewell to this Forum to Nina and Kira and RealLifeCam, and I have paid my for the pictures ..... I have not used cheats or otherwise cheated me access but paid the price.

I will remember the three months with various participants and not least, I never forget Nina with the magic smile, and Kira and their mutual friends ....

A minus was the language, but apart from that it's been an experience.

Now moderator might choose to delete my post, but I sincerely hope you let be, I was like to have been but for the first, it is not Free and second, there is more in my day ... but again I will miss not least Nina and Kira currently. keep in July apparently ....

Good luck, I have not followed the series due Sex for it is available anywhere on the web but due to the experience of another firewood ...

Very Happy New Year 2016 to all also participants here in this Forum.

Hope you continue to have the pleasure of Nina and Kira Please Erik A.

I have no idea what this means