Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Hey, Waldiramos. I can't be absolutely sure, but a tall light skinned guy with glasses came in briefly with Ivo and dropped off a couple of bags, then left. I don't see him now at either apartment. Probably went back to his car to get more stuff. Didn't see Julia (working?). Nikky is primping up her hair over in Tver. Girls getting dolled up for party. That's all I know.

I also figure 5 guests in Voro, 2 of them are probably Julia and Gavin. Christy and Ivo's friend???? I doubt it, but wouldn't this forum explode if they came for the night!

Figures they are having a big party and I will be out for New Years' eve tonight. But with 8 hour difference, I actually will be here until 2:30 am there time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsy, how are you this evening? Ready for the ball to drop? First year for a while I will actually not see it on TV! Enjoy and happy New Year's!

Happy New Year's to all my friends! May you all have a good and successful year!

I will be on here for a while on and off until I leave in 7 hours for my party.

First Post of 2016 !!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Happy New Year to ALL !! I know there is still some hours left for Germany,NY,Eng and others but in India its 12:08 AM..just got home from a party with family.It was nice.Looking forward to New Year @ Times Square via Earthcam.

Happy New Year's Nack! Get ready for a party or parties in VV tonight. Looks like VV rented a party group for Voro tonight, lol! A couple and another guy so far. Two more expected. What is going on with Nikky and others in Tver? I only see Petra in Tver now. Maybe nikky is in bethroom in Voro getting ready.

Anybody know what's happening tonight?