Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess that I did not get much time to check in over the holiday but in the few times I did, I got the impression it was just a party. I don't know if anyone has claimed to know who these people are but I am guessing it matters in regard to the various complaints. Are they friends of the occupants, VIP guests, or investors of the owners of VV?

I have stated in the past that I strongly disagree with those that suggest that every female who sets foot in these houses owes the paying viewers nudity or sex.

you do not know what you think, but they're members cause this site to see what you wanna are vv tweets are from, why is taking so fun when sex message, I do not think the people who work in the apartment, and boring party building for us to keep you entertained.

[quote author=Timewarp link=topic=7740.msg201082#msg201082 date=1451737896

I have stated in the past that I strongly disagree with those that suggest that every female who sets foot in these houses owes the paying viewers nudity or sex.

i think you misunderstand what this apartments are, this apartments are not a normal houses this are a sex houses, that is how the business is set up, we want to see sex and nude girls whether they are having sex,taking a shower or changing cloth. if you honest that is  what you want, yes i dont expect sex every day, that makes it boring seeing the same people having sex every day. in general we are here to see a normal girls nekid or having sex and vv takes money under a promise of that this is not a documentary about how young Russian ppl live .

the last month this apartment was nor delivering that promise nikky or this people they are what i consider a rip off by vv, they took ppls money and under delivered.its like you see a sign strip dancing you pay a good money at the door and you go in and a girl comes out start dancing and start taking her cloth then she finishes still wearing her all under wear, you would not be happy with that, yes she strip yes she danced but thats not what you payed for and you would not say not every women on that stage owe me to be nude, would you? no!!

personally i stopped paying a long time ago when i realized there was no value for what i was paying and i would not pay just to see ppl  like nikky or this ppl now in the apartment, i just pop in and out, if i catch them doing something interesting i watch if not go and do somethingels .

alright, it doesn't worth to pay to see girls and guys talking, playing like kids, poker or crying ... these people is not kindof people i expected to see on vv. this people are a group of student tourists who enjoy free accomodation to visit moscow....

sorry for my bad english