Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Spielo for warming the cockles of my heart on this cold, boring day! It is like nostalgia day! I miss the old people.

Dizi didn't destroy herself. The utter stress of two jobs and the expectations of VV that she find a male partner she didn't want to be pressured into "destroyed" her. I don't believe it was a particular apartment, just the climate within VV at that time. Remember, Ivo kept pressuring her for sex (while he was fucking Petra and Sonia) and to her credit she resisted him, and VV kept giving her hellacious male partners. I believe she would have partnered with Phil, but they were more friends with benefits, not a couple.

The same stresses have worked on others (I won't say forced them to leave, but... still a lot of pressure makes a difference often) such as Phil, Messa, Nastya, Akira. This environment is extremely difficult. I believe it made Dizi and Christy sick as well. And it drove Tanya crazy. We should have more understanding and sympathy for the participants. They literally take weeks or months out of their lives to do this crazy job which really are just brief interludes in their lives. And the entertainment business is very tough in general. They have to satisfy us, their customers, and everyone here (including me I admit) are like salivating waiting for the next glimpse of nudity or sex or fun.

Holy crap! The party people are back! "Marry Christmas" (sorry for the typo I have been reading too many VV tweets, lol!). Petra and Sender are there also. Wait, I bet this was a surprise for VV, they didn't pronounce it on Twitter!

Is that new girl there? I don't see her "friend" who massaged her the other day. I bet she isn't there.

VV killing more time until the 10th or so.