Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I  think I have an idea what may be coming in VV. Thanks to Unsy for getting us the information about Christy, by the way. If Nikky and Akira are not just one night (I think they are now together) and Sender sleeps with Petra, Christy would seem to be an extra. However, I think eventually Christy or others now there will join others in a new Villa next month. So that for now they will ad hoc it with Christy there. Maybe even, it is a possibility that we will have 6 in Tver until then with Akira and Nikky on the sofa bed (after all, Ivo and Sonia slept there for a long time) and Christy going back to her old room in Voro with a new guy coming in for her. And Sender staying with Petra in Tver. Then when the new villa comes people will shift.

The new couple by the way are working just fine. They fuck like rabbits! Not complaining. She isn't the best looking but she is nice.

So now I see perhaps a grand plan taking shape for VV. I am somewhat encouraged. I and others brought our concerns to VV about certain things and grave concerns about the future of the site. Yes, I did break my pledge not to contact them just one time and mainly focused on advising VV that people were very upset and that they had to make changes. I did not tell them what to do. VV may also check CC and know these things, but I wanted to make sure they really understood how grave was the situation. It seems they may have heard. They still do stupid things like the inane tweets, the scripted sex, the cameras that don't work right, the broken glass in the door inn Voro. It is almost like they do trial and error but they aren't real good at it. Here on Camcaps we kind of do the same thing. We toss out all different ideas and come to a consensus as to what could work.

Maybe we are starting to improve here. I have been impatient at times, angry at times. But I have been a bit more patient, hung in there, waited. I hope my patience is being rewarded.

hello, I just noticed that they had a vv meeting in voro a few mins ago.  everyone was in voro listening to a phone call from vv.  I don't know the outcome of the meeting, but im curious.  I see vv tweeted about a playback option coming in feb for premium users.  that sounds good if your a subscriber.

hello, I just noticed that they had a vv meeting in voro a few mins ago.  everyone was in voro listening to a phone call from vv.  I don't know the outcome of the meeting, but im curious.  I see vv tweeted about a playback option coming in feb for premium users.  that sounds good if your a subscriber.

Playback sounds good as i ALWAYS miss the best parts.. :yes: