Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but without Petra these people are worse than boring. At least she pumps up the blood a little.

Big question is will Nikky and Akira reconnect? At stake is nothing short of the fate of VV, no biggie!

If anyone really is holding out hope for Nikky and Akira to have sex, you're really just letting everyone know how gullible you are. It's the same of people that still hold out hope for the girls in the all girls apartment to hook up. They never do and they never will, yet anytime two girls are alone people run to CC and let everyone know that there might be a chance.

Funny, misc, we changed sides! I was being hopeful when I am usually the biggest cynic and you are now the cynic (not saying you may not be right, just that I want to believe in something positive for a change). Same with the all girls' apartment. But we were close there when Irma was there.

Cassy, ok, let me tell you about all girls' apartment in rlc. Irma just left today. She was girl with the big boobs. She was nicest sexiest girl but had to leave for some unknown reason. Guys including me were pretty distraught over it. Tall blonde is Anna. Asian girl is Layla and black haired skinny girl with laptop is Ilona. Now that you have the basic scoreboard you can check out the site or cc for that apartment. Enjoy!

She was nicest sexiest girl but had to leave for some unknown reason.

The reason is not so unknown. It was common for girls to stay in that apartment for only one month before they left. In total, that apartment has seen close to 20 different girls staying there, most of them only there for one month. Kami and Kristy were the only ones aside from Nora to stay there longer.

As for VV, I'm sorry to say this but all three girls just look kind of silly doing what they think is called 'dancing.' None of those girls can dance, and none of them don't even come off as sexy. It's more funny than anything else.

Edit: new couple fucking in the bathroom.