New girl Irma Split #2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As nice looking as Ilona is her personality is not so good. Irma on the other hand is so cute and seems so nice in every way. She should really stick with Anna, Ilona is only interested in her Laptop and Phone and will always ignore Irma when when she is face deep in the screens.

i agree and at least they have communication all ilona wants is to be babied that it.look at ilona right now in her room you can hardly see her if shes afraid of the girls and sometimes afraid of the camera and wants to hide she serves no purpose here.

ilona proved to me how boring she can be all day with irma in the house and they hardly talked but now when anna and her are talking she wants to talk.boring girl.

This apartment will not always be as exciting as yesterday and it does not have to be. Patience is needed for any apartment in RLC and who is bored so quickly should perhaps better look somewere else. ... It strikes me again and again that there is always someone here who complains. Considering the fun they had yesterday, this habit works almost ridiculous.

As nice looking as Ilona is her personality is not so good. Irma on the other hand is so cute and seems so nice in every way. She should really stick with Anna, Ilona is only interested in her Laptop and Phone and will always ignore Irma when when she is face deep in the screens.

Why is her personality not good. Because she is not running around all day? ... It seams that she is working on this laptop. This is normal and should not interpreted negatively. ... What is going wrong here?

You see them everywhere you look,even in the movies there is always this one girl who thinks that she is the prettiest and most popular,therefore she should be the leader and always in the middle while the lesser girls stay on each side of her.If I had a pick of these girls I would pick Irma every single time because to me she is way hotter than Ilona,And what makes a person beautiful to me is not just looks alone,some people might say that Ilona is the prettiest one here but I don't think she is in my opinion.I want a girl who I can hang out with and have fun,not a girl that's always buried in her phone or laptop.

scream-queens.jpg

Mr. Box, I agree with you. After yesterday, why would we complain for god's sake! And these 3 girls get along better than any since K & K. But it is even better than them. There we had Nora who was like the matron of the house, scolding the girls often. These girls like each other, play around, dance, massage each other and even touch breasts (well Ilona does anyway). There is still the promise of more, though I doubt it. Ilona is such a cute girl, but scared of being touched by Irma. She seems young, maybe less experienced than the other girls. Irma is very in touch with her sexuality, is more mature. She is really sexy. Anna is somewhere between the other two. Enjoy what we get here. It is better than we have had for a while.