New girl Irma Split #2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K & K, guys? I said that from the beginning. Ilona is Kami, though her body build is like Kristy. Irma is Kristy, always trying to seduce Ilona never getting anywhere, but her body is like Kami. Then Anna is the third wheel. Irma is so f...ing hung up on Ilona, I think because Ilona is cute and is a challenge for her. Anna would be almost too easy for her and she is not as attracted to her. And then Anna likes Irma, not Ilona (she sees right through Ilona's shit tease stuff), but she can't get Irma's attention long enough because of Ilona. Ilona is immature, needs to grow up. If she doesn't want Irma then let her play with Anna. She is used to being alone from her time with Sara and White anyway.

Man, Irma sleeps nude. She is so freaking hot! Imagine her with some guy fucking her! We already know she can deepthroat a banana. But, not that this is a problem, I think she is into girls right now. That's fine with us! Go for the acheivable, Irma, go after Anna! Now, if Ilona is leaving, maybe we will see some action.