Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!! ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, she's under the covers!  I feel pretty confident that if she hasn't shown anything up till now, she will never show anything!

I have seen her sitting in her chair in her room, pulling the panties to the side, and touching herself alittle. And that was at the same time Irma was sitting by her mirror, and could see straight through to her.

YES SHE HAS DONE THE USUAL BACK TO BACK MASTURBATION UNDER THE COVERS JUST NOW,BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS,"IS SHE HIDING FROM US OR HIDING FROM ILONA WHO NEVER KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK". AND WHO  JUST BARGES INTO PEOPLE'S BEDROOMS WITHOUT EVER KNOCKING,OR EVEN THE BATHROOM WHEN PEOPLE ARE TAKING A SHOWER OR TAKING A SHIT,WITH NO LOCKS ON THE BEDROOM DOORS AND WITH SOMEONE LIKE ILONA LIVING WITH YOU,I WOULDN'T BLAME HER FOR COVERING UP,SHE HAS NEVER MASTURBATED WHILE BEING HOME ALONE,IF SHE DID THEN,THAT'S WHEN WE'LL KNOW IT'S BECAUSE OF US AND OUR PEEPING TOM EYEBALLS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hi: :hi: :haha: :haha: :woohoo:

LMAO you are a much better picture poster than a commentator :)

I don't get to see her but my guess is that as many pictures that have been posted of her always looking at the cameras, that the problem isn't Ilona but the cameras.  I could be wrong and thought I was once, but I was wrong then LOL.

The very first time that she masturbated she wasn't covered up at first,but she kept hearing Ilona walking back and forth right by her bedroom door,and then that's when she grabbed the sheets and finished rubbing it out,and she has done so ever since,even today she kept stopping to listen whenever she heard someone walking down the hall,up the stairs or going into the bathroom,for all the professional masturbaters out there on CC knows what it's like to have to masturbate while watching and listening for other people in the house. :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

I swear that I thought I couldn't hate Layla more,but for those that were watching,Anna was rubbing her kitty uncovered with the lights on,and Layla of all fucking times had to decide to go upstairs,which made Anna turn off the lights and cover up,and she was about to start again and the others girls came up too which made her stop and listen.

That's why I said it before that with no locks on the door and with people living with you that don't know how to fucking knock,,,then it will force Anna to have to cover up. :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

I swear that I thought I couldn't hate Layla more,but for those that were watching,Anna was rubbing her kitty uncovered with the lights on,and Layla of all fucking times had to decide to go upstairs,which made Anna turn off the lights and cover up,and she was about to start again and the others girls came up too which made her stop and listen.

That's why I said it before that with no locks on the door and with people living with you that don't know how to fucking knock,,,then it will force Anna to have to cover up. :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf: :dwarf:

Was she bald beavered?