Leora

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our sweetheart, Leora, does an awful lot of ironing.

I guess they haven't heard of permanent press.

Who irons T-shirts anyway, and I've seen that red blouse-black leather miniskirt many times in the last few months. Her hair is beautiful but she spends too much time with it.

Just a few little observances!

Do we all agree?

"ciao"

A question to all the audience... when she is the guest room and points her ass to the camera like this, don't you all agree that she does it on purpuse.. I do not think that is so confortable or natural position to point your ass to the side like this! hahaha!! Go Leora... you love to be watched.. I am sure that it makes you horny... :-D

A question to all the audience... when she is the guest room and points her ass to the camera like this, don't you all agree that she does it on purpuse.. I do not think that is so confortable or natural position to point your ass to the side like this! hahaha!! Go Leora... you love to be watched.. I am sure that it makes you horny... :-D

If I had an ass like that I would sure show it off...

Effectivement, tu as raison, il est trop con..... je peux plus le supporter, tout m’énerve en lui sa tronche, sa demarche, son attitude machiste, je glande rien pendant que mme nettoie, fait a manger, range.. je reve qu'elle le dégage, c'est tout ce qu'il merite ce gros con.

Je comprends vos plaintes au sujet de Paul. Je les ai regardé depuis leur première apparition au RLC. Je ne comprends pas leur relation, et je vais probablement jamais comprendre leur relation.

Mais je crois que cela est vrai:

1) Paul est un ingénieur typique. Il pense que mathématiquement, et ne pense pas avec ses émotions. Il est très intelligent; peut fixer tout dispositif électronique ($$$), les études d'ingénierie, et est parfois renvoyé pour la formation militaire, probablement avec le Russe Army Artillery.

2) Leora est un artiste typique. Elle est extrêmement intelligent, bien lire, aime Audrey Hepburn et créatures des bois (et chiens), peint bien, fabrique les poupées, a le corps d'une déesse grecque, aime l'attention, et peut être logique si nécessaire - une compétence importante nécessaire dans les deux professions de l'application médecine et de droit.

3) Emotionnellement, Leora & Paul sont opposés.

4) Ils ont été ensemble pendant un temps très long.

5) Ils ne consomment pas de boissons adultes dans leur appartement, et rarement divertir les invités.

---------------------------------

I understand your complaints about Paul. I have watched them since they first appeared at RLC. I do not understand their relationship, and I will probably never understand their relationship.

But I believe this to be true:

1) Paul is a typical engineer. He thinks mathematically, and does not think with his emotions. He is highly intelligent; can fix any electronic device ($$$), studies engineering, and is occasionally sent away for military training, most likely with the Russian Army Artillery.

2) Leora is a typical artist. She is extremely intelligent, well-read, loves Audrey Hepburn and woodland creatures (and dogs), paints well, makes dolls, has the body of an ancient Greek Goddess, likes attention, and can be logical when necessary -- an important skill necessary in both the medical and law enforcement professions.

3) Emotionally, Leora & Paul are opposites.

4) They have been together for a very long time.

5) They don't consume adult beverages in their apartment, and seldom entertain guests.

Bonjour, je suis nouveau parmi vous. C'est mon premier post, merci de votre indulgence, donc.

Cela fait maintenant 15 jours que j'ai découvert RLC et j'en suis devenu, malheureusement, rapidement accros.

Cependant, il est vrai que tout comme vous, je n'arrive pas à comprendre la relation qui lie Leora à Paul.

Il ne s'embrassent quasiment jamais, la seule fois où je les ai vu se câliner, c'est à peine ce matin et Paul est constamment en train de bouder Leora.

Vous qui avez plus d'expérience dans RLC pouvez-vous me dire, svp :

- S'ils se sont récemment engueulés ?

- Si ça dérange Paul que Léora se masturbe ?

D'avance, merci.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am again among you. This is my first post , thank you for your indulgence so .

It's been 15 days that I discovered RLC and I became , unfortunately, quickly addicted .

However, it is true that just like you, I do not understand the relationship between Leora and Paul.

He almost never kiss, the only time I saw the hug , it's just this morning and Paul is constantly sulking Leora .

You who have more experience in RLC can you tell me, please :

- If they have recently yelled at ?

- If it bothers Paul Léora that masturbates ?

Thank you in advance.

Google Traduction.