Leora

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested.

I live on the east coast of USA, and it's now about 9:PM.

If you look at RLC (Leora and Paul), you'll see that the sun is just starting to light up the apt.

That would make their time about 6:AM the next day.

Rollex

The single most FAQ on CC is "Where do they live?"

This is when CC Veterans come out in droves and chide Newbies for not having done the research by reading through the CC archives. (This happened to me, too, but Woof was the mod and he was nice to me.)

I will forestall such an occurrence with the following remarks -- take it from your lord and master, me, Foamy the Squirrel:

There are two schools of thought. You decide which one you believe:

The Siberian apartments are located in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. It's a big city with much history. There is much evidence for it; Agent Dog even posted a picture of the building where they all lived until Lora & Max, Lina and Mark, Elena and Arthur, and then Leora & Paul all moved out. Poor Maya and Stepen are still there. He would not give the address of the building; that would be prohibited by our Rules. Still, using the skills of the pioneering early CC founders, it was deduced from time zones, arrival of twilight and dawn, boxes from local take-outs, clothing, and in one instance, from a glimpse of the city through windows and reflected surfaces. This evidence is overwhelming.

The opposing thought is that all of the RLC apartments are filmed in Area 51 in the Nevada, US desert in the same set that was used to fake the moon landing. This claim is based on the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE to support it, because the US government has suppressed it. Supporters of this theory also suspect that Bill Clinton is in charge of the "All Girls Apartment" now that Nora has left, which is not an unlikely supposition.

You decide for yourself.

Welcome newbies -- ain't CamCaps fun?  :) 8)

The single most FAQ on CC is "Where do they live?"

This is when CC Veterans come out in droves and chide Newbies for not having done the research by reading through the CC archives. (This happened to me, too, but Woof was the mod and he was nice to me.)

I will forestall such an occurrence with the following remarks -- take it from your lord and master, me, Foamy the Squirrel:

There are two schools of thought. You decide which one you believe:

The Siberian apartments are located in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. It's a big city with much history. There is much evidence for it; Agent Dog even posted a picture of the building where they all lived until Lora & Max, Lina and Mark, Elena and Arthur, and then Leora & Paul all moved out. Poor Maya and Stepen are still there. He would not give the address of the building; that would be prohibited by our Rules. Still, using the skills of the pioneering early CC founders, it was deduced from time zones, arrival of twilight and dawn, boxes from local take-outs, clothing, and in one instance, from a glimpse of the city through windows and reflected surfaces. This evidence is overwhelming.

The opposing thought is that all of the RLC apartments are filmed in Area 51 in the Nevada, US desert in the same set that was used to fake the moon landing. This claim is based on the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE to support it, because the US government has suppressed it. Supporters of this theory also suspect that Bill Clinton is in charge of the "All Girls Apartment" now that Nora has left, which is not an unlikely supposition.

You decide for yourself.

Welcome newbies -- ain't CamCaps fun?  :) 8)

her vk is deleted now. 

maybe Area 51 is the right answer.

her vk is deleted now. 

maybe Area 51 is the right answer.

This is why we don't allow outside information or links to be posted here.

All RLC people already know their whereabouts are generally known on CC. Some have had their personal VK and Facebook accounts privatized; some don't care. Some of Leora and the other's "private" sites have come and gone -- but some of them were also entirely fake creations designed to fuck with CC member's heads.

It is all smoke and mirrors. Trust nothing. For all we know, the whole damn thing is run by out-of-work Hollywood studio people who hang out at Area 51 just so they can go party big in Las Vegas during the weekends. In which case, I've guessed correctly, and now I will be "disappeared" by the NSA. Or FSB. Take your pick.

If I tell you a time zone is -3 GMT on a web page, and then show you a camera that's set for -3 GMT and put a clock on a wall that's set for -3 GMT, and then bring up the studio lights correctly, you'd never really know. RLC is a box with a Shrodinger Cat in it.

I can neither confirm or deny anything posted here,but I will say there are things I know about all this I shouldn't. I don't want disappeared as squirrel soon will be.

I heard everything was filmed up in Canada and it's all run by StnCld316.

This is why we don't allow outside information or links to be posted here.

All RLC people already know their whereabouts are generally known on CC. Some have had their personal VK and Facebook accounts privatized; some don't care. Some of Leora and the other's "private" sites have come and gone -- but some of them were also entirely fake creations designed to fuck with CC member's heads.

It is all smoke and mirrors. Trust nothing. For all we know, the whole damn thing is run by out-of-work Hollywood studio people who hang out at Area 51 just so they can go party big in Las Vegas during the weekends. In which case, I've guessed correctly, and now I will be "disappeared" by the NSA. Or FSB. Take your pick.

If I tell you a time zone is -3 GMT on a web page, and then show you a camera that's set for -3 GMT and put a clock on a wall that's set for -3 GMT, and then bring up the studio lights correctly, you'd never really know. RLC is a box with a Shrodinger Cat in it.

The cat, still alive or ... not ?  :idk: 

But it seems Schrodinger has a dog now.

The cat, still alive or ... not ?  :idk: 

But it seems Schrodinger has a dog now.

There are several cute, cuddly, fluffy-tailed woodland creatures that are extremely unhappy that Leora adopted Scooter instead of us, and one of them often makes a stink about it.  :D :D :D

But the Goddess loves the damn critter, so what can we do?