• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this topic for real? Who f...ing cares what they do for a living! Like dfCcap says, we know they have work, playing with each other for our amusement and our money, lol! Not that I for one mind!

WAS THIS FOR REAL?

do you really think that any of the girls that grace the doorstep of this apartment would do anything else?  if you think about it, models are the only type of girl that will draw the kind of interest that RLC is looking for, plus they have the time to do it.  college girls could do it when they are on break but that's about it because if they were in school they would have to be studying all the time and then people would complain that they are studying all the time!  models are the only girls that this job fits.

Is this topic for real? Who f...ing cares what they do for a living! Like dfCcap says, we know they have work, playing with each other for our amusement and our money, lol! Not that I for one mind!

Knowing what they do for a living can tell a lot about their personality, behaviour and attitude in the apartment. Even more considering that most of us don't understand a word about what they are talking about. It makes the watching experience much more interesting. Especially when you know that most of these girls have a really rich life that most of us cannot even dream of.

It was fascinating to watch Irma prepare a meal today. It appeared to consist of porrage or meusli with a dressing of olive oil, and enhanced with a boiled egg and Feta cheese cubes. Can anyone lighten me as to whether i was misinterpreting what I saw? I adore Irma. I love the graceful way she moves, her ready smile, her pixie face and her oh-so-desirable body!

Irma is a model... or at least was in 2013

It was fascinating to watch Irma prepare a meal today. It appeared to consist of porrage or meusli with a dressing of olive oil, and enhanced with a boiled egg and Feta cheese cubes...

Apparently she's a top chef now :)