New girl Layla

Well Harley with our expectations so low now, and her using the jet in the tub to get herself off, Hell man I'm happy lol. she won't touch her kitty with her hand or finger. That is as good as it gets. :lmao: :lmao:

if that's as good as it gets i'm for sure not going to re-up to real life cam!  i can understand days and days of teasing but to be no action at all is quite upsetting to me.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that they have found a floor lamp in the corner of the Layla's room. Now the light is more evenly distributed through the ceiling around the room and gives a better picture at least to the camera 6. We can also blame Irma due to a bad image, because she covered a mirror and it is not anymore reflect the light to bed from spotlights above the cabinets.

I really thought Layla would remove the towel on the mirror, It would give her more ways to look at herself. She seems to really enjoy that. To damn bad she doesn't know how to enjoy many of the other self pleasures in life.

Good Morning everyone, more food for thought:

The different meanings of the name Layla are:

African meaning: Born at Night

American meaning: Wine; dark beauty

Arabic meaning: As intoxicating as wine

The name means "night" in Arabic. This was the name of the object of romantic poems written by the 7th-century poet Qays. The story of poet Qays and Layla became a popular romance in medieval Arabia and Persia. Layla was a beautiful girl with whom the poet Majnun fell in love.  When Majnun asked for her hand in marriage, Layla's father refused to give his permission to the match.  Layla was married off to another man and later died.  Majnun's love for Layla eventually drove him mad - indeed, the name Majnun means "madness" or "madman".

In Arabic the name Layla is an adjective citing about the deepness of night, the name Layla also means the intoxication of wine in the Arabic language.

The legend of Layla and Majnun later became a popular romance in medieval Iran and use of the name spread accordingly; the name also gained popularity further in the Muslim countries, in Turkic people, in the Balkans and in India.