Dancing Leora

Don't know if anyone noticed yesterday, during pantyless Sunday, but whilst in the guest room, Leora with her cute little ass close to the cam did a little dance a few times. Just rolling that sweet ass and looking extremely hot when she did it  :yeahbaby:  More of that please Leora. And, I missed the stretching wearing panties....much more of that too please  :clap:

Don't know if anyone noticed yesterday, during pantyless Sunday, but whilst in the guest room, Leora with her cute little ass close to the cam did a little dance a few times. Just rolling that sweet ass and looking extremely hot when she did it  :yeahbaby:  More of that please Leora. And, I missed the stretching wearing panties....much more of that too please  :clap:

Yeah i noticed. Difficult for me to convey via pictures and I was tempted to post a video but simply no time. It is not quite like the dancing Irma does LOL. She also showed off her ballet positions to Paul in the kitchen and that was a lot easier to document and other people did.

Something else I've noticed of late, Leora is becoming more attractive. It must be at least 2 or 3 years since she's bee on RLC I think she's getting prettier, more natural with the cams and  sexier . I think she may be becoming my favourite girl ( and there's been some strong competition ie Kami, Kristy, Nora and the blonde who occasionally stays at D&D's ).

Something else I've noticed of late, Leora is becoming more attractive. It must be at least 2 or 3 years since she's bee on RLC I think she's getting prettier, more natural with the cams and  sexier . I think she may be becoming my favourite girl ( and there's been some strong competition ie Kami, Kristy, Nora and the blonde who occasionally stays at D&D's ).

Not sure if you are aware Nora, Kami and Kristi are no longer with the project,

I am indeed aware, Pepe, I was talking in the past tense. Wouldn't it be nice to have them all back.....and together !!!! Now there's an apartment  :drool:

After I posted that I re read and thought duh he was talking in the past. Yes it would be great to see them all again.

Here's an idea......RLC did a holiday villa mixing old residents and current ones.  Leora, Kami, the blonde girl who stayed at D&D's and Zoya could be the first vacationers. Somewhere hot, with a pool (with plenty of cams). That would put the subscriptions up  ! :woohoo:

Amen to that I would even pay a little extra...Attention RLC there is your next project sooooo get on that right away please. :woohoo:

Here's an idea......RLC did a holiday villa mixing old residents and current ones.  Leora, Kami, the blonde girl who stayed at D&D's and Zoya could be the first vacationers. Somewhere hot, with a pool (with plenty of cams). That would put the subscriptions up  ! :woohoo:

But Kami probably still wouldn't show. I'd like Leora on her own ... she'd have all day to amuse herself. Masha could visit and teach her some stuff in the hot tub.