Ilona was really welcomed when she arrived, she is cute and can be fun when she is with good company. Also she certainly makes the recruiting job easier for RLC and apparently she's doing quite a good job. Unfortunately, watching her working naked on her computer was nice for a while but not anymore. She needs a warm office, not an apartment with cameras.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Ilona, We think Danaya is the bomb. Perfect replacement for Irma and a great match for the room that requires large Boobs, but now we need you please find another replacement for seductive sensual Anna ......Please :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: Then the place will be alive and well again,,,,,,,,

how do you guys know she is recruiting these girls?just because they know her doesnt mean shes recruiting them.

I think it's already been mentioned somewhere. It's basically her job, she does this all day on her computer. She finds, attracts and selects girls willing to work anywhere in the world as models, hostesses... I agree that for RLC the selection is probably different considering she's 'recruiting' friends.

I hope all of you heard the conversation on the phone just now. They are going to meet English speaking guys, She ok Jim we will meet you as she walked outside to the balcony so we couldn't hear. She speaks perfect English, and I do mean perfect English.  That is the first time I have actually heard her carry on a conversation in english, this is why we all know she is in control of what happens here in this apartment. :yes: :yes: :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't see it mentioned much but Ilona could well be the new Nora, she has a massive influence on this apartment and has done ever since the departure of Sara and White, i bet she is already working on Layla's replacement hence the long hours on the laptop still.

I hope all of you heard the conversation on the phone just now. They are going to meet English speaking guys, She ok Jim we will meet you as she walked outside to the balcony so we couldn't hear. She speaks perfect English, and I do mean perfect English.  That is the first time I have actually heard her carry on a conversation in english, this is why we all know she is in control of what happens here in this apartment. :yes: :yes: :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heard her sing in english many times but never heard her speak it fluent.

Those long hours she works with her computer are not related to finding a new girl. She surely have already many who are willing to come, but I think she wants someone who is her friend as long as she stays in the apartment. Reconciliation the schedules of the girls she wants are not easy, and in my opinion, that is the reason why there has been only 2 girls in the apartment longer times than before.

Finding her is surely a gold mine for RLC, if they will use (and pay) her services for recruiting new girls also in the future.

The internet has allowed us all to run virtually our entire lives via our phones and computers. I can earn my income, pay all my bills, talk with family all over the world, watch films, listen to music. Today I did all of these things and even managed to watch RLC for some time.

I managed to do all these things and still only spent a couple of hours on my PC!!!

Ilona's use of her laptop/phone is way beyond what anyone would need to do to run their entire life. I don't buy into the theory she is the Svengali of RLC. From what i can see she spends most of the time flicking through photo albums either on VK or model agency sites. It saddens me that such a vibrant young girl can confine her life in the beautiful city of Barcelona to sitting staring at a computer screen from the moment she wakes up to the moment she falls asleep!

Ilona just ate 4 oranges in about 2 minutes! Don't they have oranges in Russia! Maybe they are an expensive luxury there.

I noticed over the last few days she has been squeezing her belly fat suggesting that she is putting on weight (she isn't!) but if she does then she can blame the oranges. She just ate 320 calories worth!!