• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive noticed that too. She does very little to help. Seems quite happy to let others do it for her. I did see her attempting to clean the bath once with Glassex ! If you remember when she was on her own for a while the Apartment was a shit tip until it was cleaned up for Irma to arrive. She gets involved with making Salads but thats all she ever does. Im suprised none of the others have pulled her up on it before now.

she is lazy as hell what man would put up with a girl that doesnt do shit i wouldnt she would of be gone along time ago.when is she leaving i cant wait til shes leaves.

A esta chica yo la ponia mañana mismo en la calle, y ya de paso que RLC le busque terapia para esa droga que tiene con el puto ordenador-movil, es increible la de horas que pasa pegada al portatil, y un dia y otro y otro.A la calle enferma

I am more and more convinced that she has some sort of disorder.. She should get herself a diagnose and maybe some medicine. She is NOT all there mentally..

At first i thought she was fun to wath but she is getting more and more out there.. Shouting for no good reason acting like a small child.

i just noticed that every time the girls clean the house ilona never helps them.and thats always she should be putting her part too.instead of being on that laptop since she gets up until she goes to sleep.

Work seems to be the most important thing in her life and she loves it, like a passion. She spends hours posting job offers and certainly replying to emails/messages or discussing about it. At the same time she can be very social with the other girls. She enjoys laughing and having fun with them when she can.

She lit up a shit-load of candles just to be on her laptop! She is such a wasteful person. The two times she took a candle bath, she got out leaving the candles burning for another two hours in the empty room. And those were scented candles, not the regular cheap ones. She never turns off the TV or any of the lights except in her room. Having free WI-FI is probably paradise for her.

She lit up a shit-load of candles just to be on her laptop! She is such a wasteful person. The two times she took a candle bath, she got out leaving the candles burning for another two hours in the empty room. And those were scented candles, not the regular cheap ones. She never turns off the TV or any of the lights except in her room. Having free WI-FI is probably paradise for her.

:trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: Os imaginais lo que yo haria de tener ese cable de conexion WI-FI en mis manos?

Sera mi ultimo comentario sobre esta drogadicta-adicta-enferma-16 horas pegadas al movil-portatil-que necesita terapia urgente.No entiendo como esta chica tiene todavia seguidores, es de verdad de lo peor que he visto en RLC, y llevo años, en cuatro años esta chica estara con unas gafas de culo de botella ( los españoles saben lo que digo ).

FUERA YA ESTA DROGADICTA-PORTATIL-MOVIL, A LA PUTA CALLE YA, NO APORTA NADA A ESTE APARTAMENTO.

PD.Que no me toquen los cojones los seguidores de esta nefasta chica porque tengo para responder, lo dicho, fuera ya esta drogadicta. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ilona is a grown ass women with a mind of a ten year old you have to cook for her,pickup after her.she doesnt clean.when was the last time she cooked.over two weeks ago.she picks off of everybody food.lazy as hell the only boyfriend she has is that mac laptop and her iphone.and when she went to where she went for those couple of days she bought that shirt with her own money no one bought it for her the one that said someone loves me where she went.just to show the girls that someone loves her.cause no man in there right mind would date a girl like this.i think its time for ilona and the vibe killer to go and the vibe killer is layla the atmosphere changed since she came no more massages girls walking in there panties the fun has died.it was better with three girls i dont like ilona but 4 people is to much especially when she is acting like nora.