did they live in another apt before?

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎18 at 0:53 AM, deadbird said:

cauz, i found a purple wall apt pic with a girl looks like leora, and it's said that is leora from rlc.

Old Apt. Credit to whomever made this picture as I can't remember where I got it.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

You are correct; Leora and Paul started out in Lina & Mark's apartment when they left RLC. It was small, but cozy, and it was nearby to both Lora & Max ,and Maya & Stepan, and Alina & Anton's apartments. A&A then got moved to a newer, spiffy apartment. Then L&P got an updated apartment. Maya & Stepan have been at RLC the longest now; they still live in the original apartment along with their many pets.

Browse the archives; you'll learn lots. And, with a highly expensive CC paid membership at $1.00 USD a month, you'll see more. Either way, some of use veterans are always willing to share information.

PS: The old cameras didn't have the higher resolution, but they weren't wide-angle: to me, they seemed more intimate, and the couples back then we're a bit more real. Just my perception as an old fart.

@ piedpiper: I'll bet a quarter USD that SanPer concocted that picture post...  8)

You are correct; Leora and Paul started out in Lina & Mark's apartment when they left RLC. It was small, but cozy, and it was nearby to both Lora & Max ,and Maya & Stepan, and Alina & Anton's apartments. A&A then got moved to a newer, spiffy apartment. Then L&P got an updated apartment. Maya & Stepan have been at RLC the longest now; they still live in the original apartment along with their many pets.

Browse the archives; you'll learn lots. And, with a highly expensive CC paid membership at $1.00 USD a month, you'll see more. Either way, some of use veterans are always willing to share information.

PS: The old cameras didn't have the higher resolution, but they weren't wide-angle: to me, they seemed more intimate, and the couples back then we're a bit more real. Just my perception as an old fart.

@ piedpiper: I'll bet a quarter USD that SanPer concocted that picture post...  8)

I agree with that perception - they seemed like normal people especially Mark and Lina running heir hairdressing business (they were friends of Maya) and Max and Lora. I sometimes wonder how Lora's getting on with the baby, and whether they are still in the same flat (I don't think we saw them move out?, just the camera's were turned off shortly before she was due to drop the sprog)

I agree with that perception - they seemed like normal people especially Mark and Lina running heir hairdressing business (they were friends of Maya) and Max and Lora. I sometimes wonder how Lora's getting on with the baby, and whether they are still in the same flat (I don't think we saw them move out?, just the camera's were turned off shortly before she was due to drop the sprog)

They moved out. All their stuff was packed and ready to go. What happened after they left I don't know.