Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was a fuck! Bra girl is now fuck girl! Only problem I see, is guy a guest or will he live there. He is good with her. No hiding, no teae, fuck was excellent. Meanwhile their friend lies on the sofa. Invite her in, you can get it up again right? Three ways would be really hot.

Now that was a fuck! Bra girl is now fuck girl! Only problem I see, is guy a guest or will he live there. He is good with her. No hiding, no teae, fuck was excellent. Meanwhile their friend lies on the sofa. Invite her in, you can get it up again right? Three ways would be really hot.

Yep great fuck. And you could see that everything is alright with her tits. So no reason to wear that stupid bra  ;) I was surprised they did it and I was even more surprised they did it over the covers and not try to hide anything.

But now I am really confused: It simply doesnt make sense.

On the one side the bra girl who is not showing anything and forbids sock girl to wear a revealing shirt to sleep.

And on the other side there is fuck girl who does not care about what she shows and quickly dropped the bra right at the beginning.

Is that 2 persons in one person? One prudish and one sluttish?  :idk: :idk: Maybe that fuck has awaken the beast. She is going to sleep without bra  :clap: