Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonia annoys the shit out of me more and more each day. Why the hell does she even go to Voro if she's just going to be a snotty brat that only talks with Ivo and stays on her phone? I want her to leave just as much as I wanted Nikky/Natasha to leave.

Have a better video, but can not load it up ??  :wtf:

Anyone know why I lose my connection to the attachment center by 7% upload`?

Can you be more specific? You can't upload directly to the attachment center. VoyeurTube.Org is our favored video sharing platform. How big of a video are you trying to upload?

Can you be more specific? You can't upload directly to the attachment center. VoyeurTube.Org is our favored video sharing platform. How big of a video are you trying to upload?

I use the connection under this input field: Attachments and other options

The first file is ok, in directly in to att.center.  The problem file is 112 MB. maybe to big?

well that party was a fail.  the tver clan seemed like they didn't wanna be there.  I don't know why ivo and Sonia bother to go to voro.

the new guy in voro is very creepy and wont get anyone.  the new girl in white will def sleep in bedroom. I feel bad for the girl in white. she needs a good guy.  bra girl hooked up with her friend rather fast. they seem happy together.

I knew the other guy would go with petra.

I fell asleep halfway into the party so I missed a good portion of it, but was there any flirting between the new guy in the blue boxers and the girl in white? Because I didn't see any flirting between the two when I was watching. It seems a little odd for them to be sharing sleeping space in the living room. I seriously doubt there will be any sex between those two but I have been wrong about that in past.