Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I missed this time. I hear a lot of action tonight? Fuck girl and her bald bf in tub? Other new guy doesn't look like he fits. Socks girl already in bed and asleep. Where will fuck girl and bf sleep? Those two are keepers, don't know about other girl and new guy. On couple along with Nina and Robert would be enough. I am ok with socks girl if she can get in the action, either 3 way with her friends or with another guy.

Can anyone tell me what I missed this time?

And new couple went to bathroom to fuck. Like I said, no chance of a threesome. She's not into sharing her bf.

Edit: dude is really fucking the shit out of her. Must be super awkward for the new guy to have to listen to this. I feel bad for him.

Do ya think we all misjudged the former bra girl just a little bit? I led everyone into the Valley of Death, lol!! I say mea culpa, mea culpa. She and her bf are like rabbits, dynamite in bed, or the shower, or the bath, etc.

I agree with miscvoyeur  (rare) on this. There won't be a 3 way with other girl, fuck girl will not share. Other guy was a dud.

I don't know guys, does anyone here see a solution here? Like just keep fuck couple.

With Petra's Demid fuck toy there, where does Christy go?