Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this evening,they had opportunity doing sex on bedroom,the guy start touch her pussy but she have removed his hand,

i start think jacqueline don't want fuck in bedroom,i have see only one time they have fucking in bedroom some days ago,now nothing always bathroom,just tired with that now

good sunday evening..  today was a slow day. tmr starts a new week plus its the start of February.  as we know, they informed us about a "playback mode" comin in feb.  plus we were told a NEW villa was comin as well in feb.    im hopin these both happen and we see a big change. 

we still don't know if jackys bf is a guest or permenant.  hes been here about a week.  we don't even know his name.  maybe we will know this week.

I hope we see more action from nelly, even if its by herself.    maybe we can get a Christy/nelly  or  nina/nelly show??   

The russia economy is not good, them needet a lot  money :scratchchin:

bandicam_2016_02_01_00_01_57_681.jpg

And What relation to this have Russian economy ?? If they work, and not sitting in VV, they had enough money. Or at you on another?

By the way, on the same Bongacams they can earn enough if it will work and not to broadcast 10 minutes a day.

cassy@ google traduction is not easy but i try answer whith what i have understand,

it's only one week now im pay member on vv,before i check the website faster like 10 mn per day only with the free cameras,

i have not see all the old history with the old tenants like nataly.

for the braodcasting,i don't think they will continue do that long time because they have no experience exept for petra do that correctly

and for win good money when you broadcast,it's very very hard,it's long years now im on different cams websites(mfc,cb,Lj,bonga.....) and i can say there is just rare models can win good money with that and many models stop after some weeks.

when i have see nina/robert last night broadcast,that make me laught,any chance that's work when you see robert,

if they broadcast every day,i agree that's can kill the website and the members leave but it's not the situation,the is just petra is online frequently but for nina/robert and ivo/sonia,they will stop doing that faster i think because they have no experience with that for try win good money.

i have take one month suscription on february for make my idea with vv and maybe in one month i will have different opinion,i will see but for now im really tired with rlc,it's for that i want try vv now

It seems to me an attempt to broadcast on the bongo is not serious. They are very impatient, and earn money fast they did not happen. I saw the beginning of yesterday's broadcast of Nina and Robert. Seeing that they were not paid, they just have sex. In my opinion they have been doing it with pleasure, but not for broadcast. Only Petra has some experience broadcasts and accessories.

But to really make money they have to spend much more time in the broadcast. I think they will soon throw the live camshows.

i'll give them two more weeks then they probably recognize how wrong they are and how hard is to earn, win, gain tokens. From what i know value of 100 tokens in money is 5 USD. On chaturbate many can not win even 10 tokens  in one hour.

And agree  only few of them are really successful models.

All others they going give up shortly after they started with broadcasting. Simply because they will become aware of free services they offer.

Here is the fact from chaturbate.

CHATURBATE‘S TOKEN MODEL

Chaturbate uses a token model that has become very popular to live cam watchers as of late. The token model allows users to ‘tip’ a certain amount of tokens to a mode.

Tokens are worth $0.05 to a model. 20 tokens for a dollar conversion for any amount.

For users tokens cost closer to $0.10 and vary depending on the volume of their token purchase.

i spend many time on mfc,for 1000 tks the model get,it's almost 50 $ for the model,the other day when sonia/ivo have broadcast on bonga,they have win 100 tks almost 5 $,it's nothing,the tokens value is the same on chaturbate,mfc take 40 % of commission on the tokens the model win and i don't count the models work in studio(40% for mfc on tokens and how much for the studio?) so finaly not many at the end for the model but in east europe like ukraine,hongria,romania,bulgaria...there is not many work and that's pay very bad so many girls prefer or have no many choice and do cam models for help the parents or for help the  study for the school