Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Studio take 30%

ok,just imagine 40 % for the cam site, 30% for the studio when the models work with that so finaly praticaly nothing at the end for the model,i just complain for this all models spend many time on cam for win nothing,very hard job and life they have.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Studio take 30%

Where information about the 30%, if not secret? As far as I know, Bonga pays model to 60% of their earned tokens to the bank card.

As the studio is able to calculate earnings model and take its 30% ??

Well if i may than i will add one more thing . They should more concentrate on their current work in VV . As i understand boss pay them 800 USD. But if boss will make less and less every month because they are all for free on webcam. From where he will get the money to pay them? What they are doing is economically unacceptable and untenable.

Of course we don't know perhaps boss have VV just for his hobby. And main income is coming from other sources. I think I've already make a post on this theme. It's almost not possible otherwise to explain the existence of VV.

$ 800 is a very good money for them. In Russia, it's a good monthly salary, for which it is necessary to work hard.

As for economic viability of VV, in my view, a very low cost investment (rental apartments, furniture, equipment). I guess it must recouped of subscription fee.

But the idea of a hobby VV boss is very interesting.  :)

Nobody is in the apartment and they go fuck in the shower. :no: :no: :no:

it's an evidence for me now,they don't want fuck more in bedroom,yes they was alone this time so no reason for go fuck in bathroom,

if they continue like that,i will cancel my suscription very soon,that's sure

ahahaha..so Nelly sharing the bedroom was just an excuse.Jacqueline WANTS to do it in the shower.After a blink and miss blowjob in Living Room in which you could not see anything,they head to shower.Jackie's BF throatfucks her for a minute,she bends over .wham bham..thank you mam !! game over in under 7 minutes and its is a REPEAT of the past few days.

:screwy:

good Monday all..  jacky and bf are starting to get boring in my opinion.  they are home all day. they don't work like Robert, nina or nelly do.  jacky is young and full of energy.  the bathroom sex will get old very fast.  nina does most of the cleaning in the apt.  I think its time for jackys bf to go, hes not on contract. 

im sure others will disagree with me, which is fine. 

Well if i may than i will add one more thing . They should more concentrate on their current work in VV . As i understand boss pay them 800 USD. But if boss will make less and less every month because they are all for free on webcam. From where he will get the money to pay them? What they are doing is economically unacceptable and untenable.

Of course we don't know perhaps boss have VV just for his hobby. And main income is coming from other sources. I think I've already make a post on this theme. It's almost not possible otherwise to explain the existence of VV.

The amount they get is closer to $300. USD which equals 23,200 Russian Rubles. This number was on twitter a few months ago.

I must correct my self . And i'm truly sorry if i mislead you with my post just came back home and i did went back to read post on tver apt topic.

I should go back and read again what was that all about before i did make a post.. But even that post i think as far i understand is wrong

clivebb

Here i got the number 800 USD  http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7689.msg212250#msg212250

So do please take my apology it was not intentional. Statement in my post is wrong they don't get paid 800 USD per month.

this is what i have hear when ivo have answer me on bonga but maybe i have understand bad with the russian accent of ivo,i don't know