Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she is just a guest friend of Jackie and Nellie. Or Nellie is going girl on girl  instead. Imagine other guy turned her off from guys, lol!

And what has been happening with feed from Tver, keeps going in and out.

And where is the fucking twitter?

Agree you can read my post. I'm surprised because make zero sense to me too.

Whatever they try it again i don't know. I'm going say it will not work again.

mr1010

Agree better to be just overnight guest.

We have some  problems on local internet connection in Tver.

We are having issues with local internet in Tver. Working to fix it ASAP

New girl does not look like a typical permanent girl. Has too much clothes on  ;)

twitter

We have some  problems on local internet connection in Tver.

We are having issues with local internet in Tver. Working to fix it ASAP

These people always have some kind of problems with their equipment and their streaming. Seriously, how incompetent are these people that they still server issues after all these months?

Xtreza, I think they have different contracts, one for permanent like Tobi is becoming and other one for guests dealing with the cameras. We have seen this happen  over and over here.

BTW, Tobi is kind of antisocial today. Guess he doesn't want part of girl fest and Robert (never mind, girl fest).

Action will be much later I think. New girl looks purely like a guest. How would she fit in with Voro, in sofa bed with Nelly?

These people always have some kind of problems with their equipment and their streaming. Seriously, how incompetent are these people that they still server issues after all these months?

They also have a chat room for operational issues and have a glorious team of 3 members only.I asked them so many questions that they ran away.