Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clivebb, oCam makes large files. You compress them after recording?

the file is large when you record all the full screen but personaly i stay in full screen but  i select a little more small area in 720 p and

i move the area during my record and i don't record all the scene,i use alot the pause button,

it's alot of work and concentration during the recording but like that my files is not too big and i don't loose quality

Hey guys, how is everyone today? So where is Nelly, did you leave out of disgust?

New guy looks very uncomfortable there. Must be tough hearing Jacky and bf fucking while he sits in living room.

BTW, when the fuck will they give her bf a name??? He is a keeper, so name him, VV!

Mostly boring so far today except for Jacky and bf.

Christy seems very happy so far despite no guy. She certainly has made an attitude change, good for her. She is now more mature than an older Nelly.

Cameras seem ok so far, I have no cloudiness. They say record stuff may not be up to snuff yet.

Congratulations to the children who are locked up in their room and do a little get in the new child who is in the living room and the heavy entirely alone locals and go to the lost mule  :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

The record feature may not be good for people who are in the similar time zone or more or less awake when the action happens.12:00 AM to 4:00 AM (When most action happens) is 2:30 - 6:30 AM here my time.So i prefer overnight recording and would want the feature to work.After all,we ALL pay the same money.

>:(