Seriously?

What? There are two lesbian apartments already on rlc. People forget about those?

We had three.  ::) ... But only N&K are nice to watch. ... If the girls are cute and likeable, i would love to see a 3rd one again. :)

In this apartment, i would like to see a bit more action. ... But this will take some time and maybe a few replacements. ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had three.  ::) ... But only N&K are nice to watch. ... If the girls are cute and likeable, i would love to see a 3rd one again. :)

In this apartment, i would like to see a bit more action. ... But this will take some time and maybe a few replacements. ;)

but what is bieng ment though is some true  playing around  and not a tease job . they should but even though I think ilona should try it and grow some real Christmas balls . but she is way to chicken to try to go all the way with any one.

What? There are two lesbian apartments already on rlc. People forget about those?

I'm not making any evaluation of the girls-only apartment here, but with respect to "other lesbian apartments on rlc," nobody is "forgetting" that they exist but few both to go visit them, except as noted below. I submit it's because what one finds there are dumpy, boring women reading, eating, sleeping; reading, eating, sleeping; reading, eating, sleeping, etc.  No little parties, no other couples, etc. Excluded from this remark are, of course, Kira and Nina. They do all of the above and have all sorts of fun things going on.

The only-girls apartment almost looks like a higher-quality training and evaluation farm for future Chat-ur-bate workers.

What I find most interesting is not what happens in the rlc apartments but what does not happen. True, I know folks who watch TV and eat all day/ all night, but even they sometimes have a discussion about life, movies, politics, gossip, etc.  One gets the impression that, were a nuclear bomb to be detonated by a terrorist in X-country, not one of these apartments would turn to the news to find out what happened.  No, Leora would turn the TV to an American sit-com, Masha to the exercise channel... etc. It's as though they are told not to tune their televisions to non-taped-content-stations.

Lastly, the girls-only apartment needs to have a new rule: put your fucking phone down, girl. 

moe than 'nuf sed.

That's just my opinion; I am nearly always wrong.

And by "more action" you mean...?

but what is bieng ment though is some true  playing around  and not a tease job . they should but even though I think ilona should try it and grow some real Christmas balls . but she is way to chicken to try to go all the way with any one.

And how do you distinguish true playing around from a tease job?

And by "more action" you mean...?

Do you remember Nora. ... She had some friends there and also some hobbies (e.g. DJ). She also had a real sex life there (with Kiko or by herself) and was open to show that. ... All this is what i like to see more in this apartment.

Do not get me wrong. I like the girls. ... But now they are almost only looking at there mobile phones or the laptop all the time in this apartment. That is not what I am hoping for. ... That is all.

BTW, I am not one of the people who want to see girl-girl action is this apartment.

Do you remember Nora. ... She had some friends there and also some hobbies (e.g. DJ). She also had a real sex life there (with Kiko or by herself) and was open to show that. ... All this is what i like to see more in this apartment.

Do not get me wrong. I like the girls. ... But now they are almost only looking at there mobile phones or the laptop all the time in this apartment. That is not what I am hoping for. ... That is all.

BTW, I am not one of the people who want to see girl-girl action is this apartment.

Well some of us do want to see girl girl action because we've  seen thel lesbians apt. and would like something new even if it.s only petting.

like mickey posted in his pic.the only one ilona would of done anything with was irma,irma was the only one who ilona would let touch and rub her nipple and let massage and kiss her breast.the only way i see anything happening close to this is happening is if danaya gives massages like irma if she doesnt it will not go far plus ilona liked irma.meanwhile lets just watch and sees how it goes i will dought we will see anything like we saw on new years again.dont get me wrong i like girl on girl action but from ilona i dont think she will go that far she didnt with irma and they liked eachother so lets see.like i said i just want to see her communicate more with the people she lives with and have more fun like she was doing in the beginning.

like mickey posted in his pic.the only one ilona would of done anything with was irma,irma was the only one who ilona would let touch and rub her nipple and let massage and kiss her breast.the only way i see anything happening close to this is happening is if danaya gives massages like irma if she doesnt it will not go far plus ilona liked irma.meanwhile lets just watch and sees how it goes i will dought we will see anything like we saw on new years again.dont get me wrong i like girl on girl action but from ilona i dont think she will go that far she didnt with irma and they liked eachother so lets see.like i said i just want to see her communicate more with the people she lives with and have more fun like she was doing in the beginning.

Today Danaya kissed Ilona a couple of times, gave her a massage, dragged her bare breasts on Ilona's back (like Irma did.) during the massage, sexually rubbed her crotch on Ilona's ass, let Ilona lift her naked breasts and jiggle them and played with the nipples. That was the most sexual Ilona has been since Irma left. I still doubt anything more will happen tan that. Danaya seems to want to play but so far the iceberg has halted the cruise. I would like to see the play go further but I am a realist and don't expect it.

being the boob lover that i am i personally don't see anything wrong with ilona's boobs.  i prefer a medium to smaller sized boob but have nothing against the irma's/danaya's of the world either.  i thought where i had read somewhere on cam caps that somebody mentioned her wanting a boob job.  i hope she stays with what she has over a boob job.