The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, your only post on this forum is to bitch about someone else mentioning that which this topic was started for?

Well, then allow me to enlighten to, as you went to such great lengths to complain.

1. This topic was meant to give people a place where to could mention if and where a sexual act was commencing. So that people on this board could see it and if they were in time they could look as well.

2. It tells you that they appearently had a good day because they already had sex twice before. So ist nice to know they had energy for round 3

3. I don't know what happened on the balcony as that is kind of the point of them having sex on the balcony. you cant see them there. You can here them and you can see silhouettes moving in the window.

so to summarise. My "unsinn" post gave you a heads up to check it out yourself if you were around. What in fact happened was that they were having sex, as I mentioned. As to the details, I dont know because it was on the fucking balcony so use your imagination and stop calling other people's posts useless if you don't have anything to contribute yourself

Guest BurakYilmaz

To be honest I ony check this forum to see if someone posted some pics of these fuckers getting it on...since RLC keeps takin all this shit down....i dont see why I keep coming bakc to this site....or even using RLC at all....WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON....IM LOST AND CONFUSED..SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP