The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed like she wanted to get things going in the living room after some face sucking  :) but he would have nothing of it.  He is the one that got up to lead her to the bedroom.  Of course without bedroom access  :( I had to try to watch through the very limited hall access.  She seems to be getting much more comfortable with the "public" cameras then he is.  Only time will tell.  I will need to wait for any pictures and or video to see the results. (thats if I can catch any before they are removed)

:-* :-* Son la mejor pareja, le perdieron el miedo a las camaras y aqui tenemos el resultado de 0-10 les doy un 20, Alma dejo el pabellon español muy alto, esta pareja lo supera, que aprendan las otras parejas ( Marta-Veronica ) aunque esta ultima con la mierda de calidad de las camaras 7-8 no vale la pena verlos.Felicidades Adriana-Daniel sois los mejores. ;) ;)

Adriana and Daniel are very loving and compatible but Adriana must be the worst blow job giver ever! She pretends to go down on him, she kisses all around his dick, wanks him with her face close to him and even sticks it in her mouth. The trouble is she only keeps it there for a couple of seconds then starts wanking him again and then repeats and repeats!

She is happy to swallow but can't make him cum with a simple blow job!!!

I do like her though. Such a loving couple and hard working, clean and tidy.

:-* :-* Son la mejor pareja, le perdieron el miedo a las camaras y aqui tenemos el resultado de 0-10 les doy un 20, Alma dejo el pabellon español muy alto, esta pareja lo supera, que aprendan las otras parejas ( Marta-Veronica ) aunque esta ultima con la mierda de calidad de las camaras 7-8 no vale la pena verlos.Felicidades Adriana-Daniel sois los mejores. ;) ;)

Estamos de acuerdo ella es muy buena el chico es sensiblemente inferior porque tampoco tiene la fantasia de ella,este acto me lo he perdido lastima,pero a su favor juegan un papel muy importante las camaras del dormitorio,son primerisimos planos y todo se magnifica mas,en los otros pisos ni siquiera estan ubicadas correctamente,me alegro de que sea esta pareja la que ocupa este piso ;)