The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her BJ skills are fine.  He's wearing a blindfold (okay... ) but he is having some difficulty getting hard so far.  She is being a good sport about it and is staying "on the case" with vigor and enthusiasm. 

Eventually, with him operating the crank himself and Adriana licking his nipples, there was indeed yet another October surprise.  I think these two do better at night -- not at four in the afternoon.  I'll be sure to mention that in my Christmas card to them.

Anyway, unfulfilled, Mommy put her baby down for nap time and will have to meat her needs solo, I'm afraid.  Yet again.  You have to give her credit for serving as mother, sister, and lover to this guy.  Props to Adriana for staying power -- seeing as how she has to pull the laboring oar (NPI) all the time.

Her BJ skills are fine.  He's wearing a blindfold (okay... ) but he is having some difficulty getting hard so far.  She is being a good sport about it and is staying "on the case" with vigor and enthusiasm. 

Eventually, with him operating the crank himself and Adriana licking his nipples, there was indeed yet another October surprise.  I think these two do better at night -- not at four in the afternoon.  I'll be sure to mention that in my Christmas card to them.

Nothing like a female with vigor and enthusiasm when it come to BJ's....

This time, it was the DannyHand that delivered the goods.  She needs to tie him up and put clothespins on his nipples.  I'll mention that as a P.S. in my Xmas card.

Meanwhile, she finishes up in the toilet.  Not to be old-school about such things, but I've never seen either of them wash their hands after visiting the toilet.  She just cleaned the toilet bowl and seat and, without washing her hands, is using her fingers to work makeup into her face.  Nice.  Maybe I should skip the Christmas card and give them a subscription to Modern Hygiene instead.

She goes into the puzzle room to send a text.  Hmmmm.....

She's on the rag. So it be BJ's and Hand Jobs for the time being.

This time, it was the DannyHand that delivered the goods.  She needs to tie him up and put clothespins on his nipples.  I'll mention that as a P.S. in my Xmas card.

Sorry... Rosypalm just isn't the same even with vigor and enthusiasm...